www.platinumoffer.net – Apply For First Premier Bank Credit CardCredit Card
First Premier Bank Credit Card
First Premier Bank offers to the consumers, who have received an offer in the mail to apply for a First Premier Bank Mastercard Credit Card, to respond to the mailing using their unique confirmation number and complete the application over the web conveniently.
Even if you have not the mail offer, you will still have the opportunity to apply for a First Premier Bank Credit Card. The offer is available to the legal residents and citizens of the United States, American Samoa, Guam, Northern Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico, Marshall Islands, Palau, Federated States of Micronesia, and the Virgin Islands.
First Premier Bank Mastercard Benefits
The First Premier Bank Credit Card is specifically designed for those, who have less than perfect credit and want to build their credit. But all credit types are welcome to apply for the card. Here is a list of some major benefits of the First Premier Bank Mastercard Credit Card.
- The First Premier Bank Credit Card Activity is reported to the Consumer Reporting Agencies monthly. So, paying on time and keeping the balance low relative to the credit limit will result in positive marks on your credit report.
- Get quarterly FICO score for free on the monthly billing statement allowing you to track your progress.
- Enroll in free email or text alerts to remind your payment due date and make you know when a payment posts, of purchases, when the card is used without the presence if you are near the credit line etc.
- Enroll for Experian VantageScore and Report and get alerts when there are changes to the Experian Credit Report so that you can easily monitor your credit.
- With Premier Credit Manager, you can refresh your Experian Credit Report every two weeks to see how changes impact your VantageScore.
- Access the automated payment service to not miss the payment due date and enjoy the convenience of the free PREMIER Auto Pay.
- Use the card everywhere Mastercard credit card is accepted
Rates and Fees
- APR for purchases and cash advances: 36%
- Interest-free days: 25
- Program Fee (One time): $95, $75 or $55 based on your credit limit
- Cash Advance: Either $8 or 5% of each amount
- Foreign Transaction: 3% of each transaction amount in US dollar
- Penalty fees for late payment or returned item charge: up to $38
Apply for First Premier Bank Credit Card with Confirmation Number
The customers with pre-qualified mailing offer provided by First PREMIER Bank can apply for a First Premier Bank Platinum Mastercard Credit Card online. It is an easy, fast and safe way of application that you can start by following the steps listed below.
- Keep the offer letter handy and visit www.mypremiercreditcard.com
- Scroll down and click the “APPLY NOW” link from the first tab of ‘RESPOND TO A MAILING’
- Entering the desired page input the Confirmation Number in the box provided on the page. (View the sample mailing image near the field for the location of the code on your mail offer)
- Click the yellow “Apply Now” button to continue the process
The consumers cannot find their offer letter and access the confirmation code to begin the application, will need to click the respective link below the ‘Apply Now’ button and provide the following information to be searched if they have been sent any such offer from First PREMIER Bank in the last 8 weeks.
- First Name
- Middle Initials
- Last Name
- Apt Number
- Zip Code
- And the last 4 digits of the Social Security Number
Apply for First Premier Bank Credit Card
First PREMIER Bank offers all the eligible consumers including those who did not receive any invitation mail and having less than perfect credit to apply for a First PREMIER Bank Credit Card. To apply online you can go to the site mentioned above www.mypremiercreditcard.com and click the “APPLY TODAY” link from the third tab of ‘APPLY NOW’ and it will redirect to you on this link www.premiercreditcardsf.net
Enter some of the information about you such as
- Full Name
- Apt Number
- Zip Code
- Time at residence
- Residence Type (Rent/Own/Other)
- Home Phone Number
- Cell Phone Number
- Account type you have
- Date of Birth
- Social Security Number
- Email Address
In the application procedure you may also ask to provide identifying documentation. Once you complete and submit the application, you should receive a response in 60 seconds. In case, you are not approved immediately, you need to wait at least 48 hours up to 7-10 business days to process the request. If approved, your credit limit will also be assigned based on your credit worthiness.
To Apply by Phone
The customers can apply for a First PREMIER Bank Credit Card over the phone. For phone application, you can call 1-800-949-5800 during work hours (7 am to 9 pm CT, Monday-Friday or 8am to 4.30 pm, Saturday and Sunday to speak with a live First PREMIER Bank agent and provide the required information.
Remember, the offer may vary and may not be available in all the states.
To Cancel your First PREMIER Bank Credit Card
The consumers can cancel their First PREMIER Bank Credit Card at any time if it does not fit their need even when they are approved. As long as the credit card account is not used or a fee is paid after receiving the billing statement, the users are not responsible for any fees or charges. There is no cancellation fee and the program fee if you have paid will be refunded to you.
About First PREMIER Bank
First PREMIER Bank, one of the top 20 issuers of Mastercard Credit Cards in the USA, offers transitional credit cards to the consumers especially those with bad credits due to illness, divorce, loss of a job or other tough circumstances and still credit worthy. The company gives them the opportunity to make responsible use of the card and develop better credit habits. First PREMIER Bank was established in 1929 and based in Sioux Falls, South Dakota. It is a registered member of the Better Business Bureau and a member of FDIC and also receives Mastercard’s coveted Performance Excellence Award four times.
For any question about your First PREMIER Bank Credit Card, call the Customer Service Department at 1-800-987-5521.
You can also check the status of your application or cancel the card by calling the number.
Or, you can write to
First PREMIER Bank
PO Box 5524
Sioux Falls, SD 57117-5524