How to Install Fox Sports Go on Apple TV Device:
Fox Sports Go is an online streaming network that mainly telecast sports and sports-related stuff. 4th generation Apple TV comes with the Fox Sports Go app. Here, you can access the contents of Fox Sports, Fox Sports Regional, Fox College Sports, and Fox Soccer Plus Fox Deport with the paid subscription. You can simply download the app on your Apple TV and watch Fox Sports Go.
How to Stream Fox Sports Go on your Apple TV:
The Fox Sports Go is available on the App Store. You can simply download the app on your device and activate it. You can follow these simple instructions below to download the app on your Apple TV device:
- Firstly, make sure that your Apple TV is connected with the internet connection.
- If you have 4th generation Apple TV, then the Fox Sports Go app will be available on your device. Otherwise, you can simply download the app on your device from the app store.
- Within the App Store, you have to look for the Fox Sports Go app.
- Then, from the search result, you have to select the app and download it on your device.
- Once you usefully install the app on your device, you have to activate it.
Also Read: Activate Roku on PlayStation Vue
How to Activate Fox Sports Go on Apple TV:
In order to stream the Fox Sports Go content, you must have to activate it. You can follow these instructions below to activate the app on your device:
- Firstly, you need to open the Fox Sports Go app from your home screen and log in to your account.
- There, you just need to select the Activate TV option.
- After that, you will get the activation code, and make sure to note it down.
- Then, from your PC or smartphone, you have to visit this link activate.foxsports.com.
- Provide the activation code on the given field and select the Submit button.
- Then, you can simply follow the on-screen guideline to activate the Fox Sports Go on your device.