Getmyoffer.capitalone.com – Capital One Pre-Qualified Credit Card OffersCredit Card
Capital One Credit Card Pre-Qualified Offer
The recipients of Capital One Pre-Qualified invitation letter to apply for a Credit Card can respond to the mail offer with their exclusive reservation and access codes online through a safe and secure web portal and get a response in seconds. Even those, who are not offered any such offer, can see if they are pre-qualified for a personal Capital One Credit Card by the site.
How to Respond to the Capital One Pre-Qualified Offer Online
Capital One offers their consumers some of the best credit cards in the market. And this promotion offer is best for those with a good to excellent credit score. The pre-screened members can start their Capital One Credit Card application procedure over the web. It is a convenient, simple and fast way to apply for a card.
To respond to a Capital One Mail Offer, have your invitation letter which you received in the mail, at ready and follow the steps listed below:
- Go to Getmyoffer.capitalone.com
- Enter the 16 digits Reservation Number in the first field located on the left-hand side of the page.
- Next, enter the 6 digits Access Code in the second field under the first one
- Click the blue “Get Started” button and enter the application page.
The applicants facing problems to find the Reservation Number and Access Code on their pre-qualified offer look at the bottom portion of the paper. The numbers usually appear together on the bottom of the offer letter.
In the application, you need to enter the information you will be asked for such as
- Personal Information
- Contact Information
- Employment Status
- Total Annual Income
- Monthly Rent or Mortgage
- Bank Account Information
- Monthly Credit Card Spend
You may also be offered blank checks to use for cash advances, balance transfer from other non-Capital One credit cards and others. Make sure you have carefully gone through all the important disclosures containing additional information about eligibility, rates, fees, and other costs before submitting the application.
To Get Pre-Qualified for Capital One Credit Card Offers
The consumers, who have not received the pre-screened offer from Capital One, can submit an online form to see if they are pre-qualified offers within a few moments.
To begin the Pre-Qualification procedure, visit the same Capital One Get My Offer site, www.capitalone.com/credit-cards/get-my-card. Scroll down and click the “See if you’re pre-qualified” link that can be found on the middle left-hand side of the page.
You will be directed to the designated page www.capitalone.com/credit-cards/prequalify where you have to input some of your personal information such as
- First Name
- Middle Initials
- Last Name
- Date of Birth
- Social Security Number (For identification purpose)
- Residential Address (No PO Box or CMRA)
- Suite or Apt Number (Only if applicable)
Then you have to select what card benefit is most important to you. You will be provided with the following options to choose.
- Travel Rewards
- Cash Back
- Low Interest
If you have not decided any check the “NOT SURE YET” option.
After that, you will be required to rate your credit level. Excellent, Average and Rebuilding- the three options are available; select which one best describes you. Check the box to confirm that you understand that this is not a credit card application and click the green “See Your Card Offers”.
Credit Level Guidelines
There are guidelines to help you narrow your credit level selection. Click the ‘i’ button beside the question to check the guide.
Excellent Credit: If you have never declared bankruptcy or defaulted on a loan; have not been more than 60 days late on any credit card, medical bill or loan in the last year or if you have had a loan or credit card for 3 years or more with a credit limit above $5000.
Average Credit: If you have defaulted on a loan in the past 5 years or have a limited credit history. The consumers including students, people new to the US or authorized users on someone else’s credit card have their own credit card or other credit for less than 3 years.
Rebuilding Credit: If you have defaulted on a loan more than once or have declined for a credit card in the last three months.
Some Featured Capital One Credit Cards
Take a quick look at the basic features and benefits of some of the best Credit Cards issued by Capital One.
Venture Miles Rewards Credit Card
Ranked top as the best travel reward card 2018 by CNBC, this card provides some amazing perks to the consumers who often travel like
- 50,000 bonus miles as a welcome offer for the new card members who spend $3000 on purchases within the first 3 months
- Unlimited 2X miles per dollar per purchase per day and also 10 miles per dollar on thousands of hotels
- Receive up to $100 credit on Global Entry or TSA Pre
- Use the Venture Miles on flights, hotels and more
- Transfer miles any of the 10+ travel partners
- $0 introductory annual fee for the first year
- No foreign transaction fee
Quicksilver Cash Rewards Credit Card
These Cash Rewards Credit Cards come with two types- Quicksilver Rewards (excellent credit level) and QuicksilverOne Rewards (average credit level). Here are the main features and benefits of both Quicksilver Credit Cards
- Unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase every day
- One-time$150 cash bonus as a welcome offer for the new card members who spend $500 on purchases within the first 3 months (Not available in QuicksilverOne)
- 0% intro APR on purchases and transfer and 3% fee on the transferred amounts within 15 first months for the Quicksilver Cardholders
- No Transfer fee in QuicksilverOne Cash Rewards Credit Card
- No Annual Fee in Quicksilver Cash Rewards Credit Card
Savor Rewards Credit Card
Capital One Savor Dining and Entertainment Rewards Credit Cards offer the following benefits to the cardholders-
- One-time $500 cash bonus as a welcome offer if the new card members spend $3000 on purchases within the first 3 months
- Unlimited 4% cash back on dining and entertainment, 2% at grocery stores and 1% on all other purchases.
- No Annual Fee for the first year
- No foreign transaction fee and no transfer fee
- Redeem cash back any moment you want and they do not expire till the card account is open and active.
Spark Cash Credit Card for Business
- Spark Cash Back Business Credit Card comes with the following features:
- Limited Time Bonus Offer: $500 cash bonus on $5000 spending for the first 3 months and $1500 on $50,000 spend within first 6 months
- Unlimited 2% cash back and redeem for any amount at any time with no minimums
- Add Employee Cards free and earn all the rewards from their purchases
- No Annual Fee for the first year
- Get a custom, itemized spending report to simplify planning, budgeting, and taxes
- Easy accounting by downloading the purchase records to multiple formats
About Capital One
Capital One is an American diversified banking company offering a broad array of financial products like credit cards, debit cards, auto loans, savings, banking and services to consumers, small business and commercial clients in the US, Canada, and the UK. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia Capital One has around 755 branches, 30 café style locations, and 2000 ATMs. The bank primarily serves banking customers in New York, New Jersey, Louisiana, Maryland, Virginia and the District of Columbia. It has ranked 10th on the list of largest banks based on deposits.
Capital One Customer Service
For any questions regarding your mail offer or application, you can reach Capital One by phone.
General Customer Service Number: 1-877-383-4802
Mailing Address for General Correspondence
PO Box: 30287
Salt Lake City, UT 84130-0287
You can also visit the official Capital One Contact page and use the particular link to contact the appropriate customer service center for your specific need.