www.citi.com/credit-cards – How to Apply Citi Double Cash Credit Card OnlineCredit Card
About Citi Double Cash Credit Card :
Citibank is a banking company serving Credit cards, Mortgages, Personal loans, Commercial banking, and Lines of Credit. This banking company is a consumer division of international financial services Citigroup. This banking company was established in the year 1812 and belonging to financial services. Citibank has it headquarter in New York City, New York, United States.
An Overview on Citi Double Cash Credit Card
Citi Double Cash Credit Card is a credit card like other credit cards. But it has many other attractive features than usual credit cards. It is offered and issued by Citibank. This card offers unmatched flat-rate rewards and cashback on every single purchase with having no annual fee and low APRs. And its high reward rate and low charges and rates make this card user convenient.
Rates and Charges of Citi Double Cash Credit Card :
If you have applied for a Citi Double Cash Credit Card, then you have to know about the rates and charges of this card very well. Because if you get your card and use it then you have to pay the rates and charges of it. And the rates and charges are mentioned herein underneath.
- APR for Purchases and Balance Transfers: the introductory APR is nil for the 18 months after opening the credit card account, and then you have to pay an APR of 13.99% to 23.99% as per your credit score. And this rate will be variable based on the Prime Rate.
- APR for Cash Advances: the cash advances APR will be deducted @25.24% and the variability clause is the same as above.
- APR for Citi Flex Plan: you have to pay the APR for Citi Flex Plan @13.99% to 23.99% with the same variability clause.
- Penalty APR: the penalty APR is deducted @29.99% and this rate will be applicable when you make a late payment or if your payment is returned.
- Minimum Interest Charge: the minimum interest will be charged 50 cents or more than that.
- Annual Fee: you don’t have to pay any kind of annual fee for using this credit card.
- Transaction Fees: a balance transfer fee of $5 or 3% (whichever is bigger) on every balance transferring amount will be charged. And the Cash Advance Fee is $10 or 5% (whichever is bigger) on the amount of cash advance. And the Foreign Purchase Transaction Fee is 3% on every purchase transaction in U.S. dollars.
- Penalty Fees: you have to pay up to $40 as the Late Payment fee and the Returned Payment Fee.
- Due date: you have to pay your credit card bill within 23 days after closing the billing cycle.
Citi Double Cash Credit Card Features and Benefits :
Before start to using this Citi Double Cash Credit Card, you have to know its features and benefits. This particular card offers a lot of benefits for the holders. And the features and benefits are written here below.
- You will get double cashback by using this card and this particular credit card is named as “Double Cash credit card”. You will get 1% cashback at the time of purchase and the rest at the time of paying off.
- If you are a shopping freak, then it is best for you because you can earn rewards every time when you shop.
- You will get an extra cashback at the time of paying your monthly credit card bill.
- You don’t have to pay any kind of annual fee and the APR is also low.
Requirements to Apply for a Citi Double Cash Credit Card :
Before you apply for a Citi Double Cash Credit Card you have to fulfill some requirements. and without fulfilling the requirements you can’t be able to apply or start the application procedure to use a Citi Double Cash Credit Card. The requirements to apply for a Citi Double Cash Credit Card are as follows.
- If you are wishing to apply for a Citi double cash credit card, then you must have a good credit score.
- To be a Citi double cash credit cardholder hey you must be 18 years old.
- A smart device like a smartphone or a laptop or a computer is needed with a strong Internet connection.
- You must be a legal resident of the United States of America to apply for a Citi double cash credit card.
Citi Double Cash Credit Card Application :
if you find yourself eligible by reading the above eligibility rules or requirements for applying for a Citi double cash credit card, then go and start the Citi double cash credit card application procedure. This application procedure can be done in two ways and the ways are online and by phone. Both the ways of application are illustrated underneath.
- To complete the application procedure online you have to browse this link www.citi.com/credit-cards.
- And then you will be redirected to the official Citi Credit Cards Website.
- After reaching the website you will find a picture of a Double Cash Credit Card picture and you have to click on the “Learn More” button beside that picture.
- After that, you will be redirected to a new page and from there you have to click on the “Apply Now” button to start the application process.
- After that, you have to fill up the online application form with your personal information like name, home address, Social Security Number, Date of Birth, country name, and phone number, email address.
- Then fill up the security word segment and give your financial information.
- After that, you have to click the terms and conditions box after reading the terms and conditions very well.
- Next click on the “Agree & Submit” button to complete the online application procedure.
You can also complete your application process by phone call. And to complete the application process over the phone you have to make a call at this number 1-877-645-3708 and follow the instructions of the executive and provide the required information to complete the whole procedure.
Also Read : How to Apply Chase Credit Card Online
Citi Double Cash Credit Card Bill Payment :
Once you start using a credit card then you have to pay your credit card bill from time to time otherwise you have to pay the late payment fee and other charges you can pay the bill online or by phone or Western Union/Quick Collect or through the mail.
- You can make your Citi Double Cash Credit Card bill by browsing this link home.cards.citidirect.com.
- After that, you have to do as per directions from the website and make your payment by providing the required details.
You can pay your Citi Double Cash Credit Card bill by phone call. And for this, you have to call the below-stated number and share the required details and follow the instructions properly to make your payment.
(757) 852-9076 (collect)
Western Union/ Quick Collect
You can use the Western Union/ Quick Collect option by using the Code City: Roman SD
- You can pay your bill via U.S. Mail. To send your payment you have to enter the card details and payment coupon along with a check and mail that to the below-mentioned mailing address.
Citibank Government Card Services P.O. Box 183173 Columbus, OH 43218-3173
- You can also use Express Mail Payments (FedEx, UPS, Airborne). And the process is the same as above, but the mailing address is different, and the mailing address is as follows.
Citibank Government Card Services Payments Department 1500 Boltonfield Street Columbus, OH 43228