AT&T TnC: Accept Terms & Conditions Online
AT&T customers, who have placed an order online, need to accept AT&T Terms and Conditions for their order to be shipped. To perform the entire acceptance procedure without any stepping out or much effort, AT&T provides the consumers AT&T TnC page that can be accessed from any web-enabled device like a computer, smartphone etc. anytime at their convenience.
How to Accept AT&T TnC
If you are one of those, who have made an order with AT&T over the internet recently and looking for the process of the online AT&T Terms & Conditions acceptance, keep your order details handy to access the necessary information. And then you can follow the instructions listed below to get started.
- Visit www.att.com/tc
- Enter the wireless number from your order in the first field on the right-hand side of the page.
- Enter the billing or shipping Zip code next.
- Click the “Continue” button to proceed.
Once all the required information is provided and you accept AT&T Terms and Conditions, your order will be shipped.
To AT&T Order Status
The customers, who want to find information about their order or looking for order status, can do that through AT&T Order Management Portal.
You can access the AT&T Order Management Portal from the AT&T Terms & Conditions acceptance page. For that, you need to click the “Shop & support” located at the top left corner of the page beside the AT&T logo. Then select the last option, “Check order status” from the drop-down list.
Or, you can directly visit www.att.com/checkmyorder. There you have two ways to check your order status: search by your order information or log in to your AT&T account and get the full details.
Search by Order
To start finding your order status using the order details, you need to provide only two pieces of information.
- Order Number that can be easily available on the email about the order (don’t find? check the spam folder) or recent bills, AT&T receipts or other order paperwork.
- Shipping, billing or store ZIP Code
Search by Logging into Account
If you want to view the full details or more information about the order, you need to sign in to your AT&T account. For that,
- Go to the AT&T Order Management Portal
- Enter your User ID and Password in their respective fields
- Click the “Sign in” button to enter your account
The “Save ID” box will be checked by default; it is recommended to uncheck before sign in if you are on shared or a public device.
The AT&T Customer can create their User ID if they don’t have one providing their AT&T Phone Number, Account Number, and the Billing Zip Code of that account. At the end of the account verification, they can choose their User ID and password.
And if you have an AT&T account but you forgot the login credentials, you need to enter the contact email associated to the account to recover your User ID and reset the password. For only password changing, provide your User ID.
Some of AT&T’s Selection of Cell Phones
Take a glance at some latest cell phones and smartphones offered by AT&T:
- Apple iPhone XR– 1-inch liquid retina display, most advanced LCD with advanced face ID, smartest and most powerful chip and a breakthrough camera system. Storage capacity ranges from 64 GB to 256 GB
- Samsung Galaxy Note9– all day battery with more storage of 128 GB and 512 GB, new S Pen, scene optimizer, flaw detection and streaming or downloading faster with cutting-edge modern technology.
- Apple iPhone XR– featuring super retina display with custom built OLED, advanced face ID, A12 bionic chip, 12MP dual camera system, water-resistant and iOS 12.
- LG V40 ThinQ– 6.4 inch OLED display with triple rear dual front camera, AI functionality and a virtual photo studio
Also Read: TH Bill Pay
AT&T Customer Service :
AT&T Wireless Customer Service Phone Number: 800-331-0500, 8 am to 9 pm local time. 611 from AT&T mobile phone
To order new wireless services, call 888-333-6651, Monday to Friday from 8 am to midnight ET, Saturday and Sunday 8 am to 11 pm ET.
To check wireless order status dial 877-782-8870 available 24/7