Access Marriott Extranet Login Portal
Marriott employees and associates are offered Marriott Extranet Login Portal to access their Employee Account online conveniently 24/7. This safe and secure login website, provided by Marriott International, enables the authorized users to sign in and gain full access of their work account to stay well-updated with important information about their company, job, and all other work-related details.
Sign into Marriott Extranet
To access the Marriott Extranet Login Portal, users must have their account registered and receive a valid Enterprise ID (EID) and Password to log in. If you have not completed the EID registration yet, you need to contact your Human Resource Department to get an EID through PeopleSoft HRMS.
And if you have already registered and received the EID and password of your account, you can follow the brief instruction given below to begin the login process by accessing Marriott Extranet.
- Visit the Marriott Extranet Login page located at www.4myhr.com
- Enter your Enterprise ID or EID and Password in the specific fields provided on the page.
- Click the blue “Sign In” button to continue.
Sign In with EID Security Key
You can also use the ‘Security Key’ associated with your EID account for signing in. If your attempt to log in through this method is unsuccessful, there may be some possible causes for the Security Key failure such as:
- Not properly associated with your EID account
- Associated with Admin account instead of yours
- The EID account is disabled
- Revoke or expiration of the Security Key and its certificate
- The PIN has been blocked for invalid login attempts
Marriott Password Challenge
In the case, you have lost the login credentials to access the Marriott Extranet; you need to contact the Marriott Service Desk to recover your Enterprise ID. And to reset the password by answering security questions, you have to enroll in Password Challenge service if you have not been previously. To enroll,
- Go to the Marriott Password Management System, https://passwordchallenge.marriott.com
- Enter the Enterprise ID of the primary account
- Select your language
- Click the “Continue” button to move forward.
Marriott Password Challenge is a self-service cross-platform system of password recovery and synchronizations. Through it, you can reset the password or change the current one by answering the private questions of your account. You can even change and reset the security questions and answers from there.
Take a look at Marriott
- Marriott International, based in Bethesda, Maryland, is a multinational diversified hospitality and lodging company with over 6700 properties, 30 renowned hotel brands in 130 countries across the world.
- The company was founded by John Willard Marriott and his wife, Alice Sheets Marriott in 1927 and went public in 1953 by the name Hot Shoppes Inc.
- Hot Shoppes was renamed as Marriott Corporation in 1967.
- Marriott International, operating and franchising a broad portfolio of hotels and lodging facilities, is the largest publicly traded hotel chain in the world.
- It is the East Cost’s first drive-in, the first motor hotel and the first hotel chain designed for business travelers.
- Ritz-Carlton, JW Marriott, BVLGARI, The Luxury Collection, EDITION, Delta Hotels, St. Regis, Sheraton, Marriott Vacation Club, Le MERIDIEN, Westin, Renaissance Hotels are some hotel brands of Marriott International Inc.
Marriott Contact Information
For general assistance, you can communicate the Marriott Service Desk by calling 1-240-632-6000
Corporate Headquarter Address:
10400 Fernwood Road, Bethesda, Maryland 20817-1102