www.aetv.com/register – A&E TV Registration and ActivationTech Media
A&E Profile Registration and Activation
A&E offers the viewers to create their free online A&E Profile and be eligible to continue watching where they left off their favorite program on A+E Network on their Apple TV, Roku Player, Amazon Fire TV, computer, tablet, iPhone, iPad, or Android device.
In addition, they can take all the benefits of other features too such as adding the shows, specials, or movies to their list to watch later, accessing all A+E Network channels i.e. A&E, FYI, HISTORY and Lifetime by logging in to this one single A&E profile.
To Create an A&E Profile
In order to gain access A&E on the device, the users need to be registered to their A&E profile and synchronize their device with the activation code. And there are also some basic requirements that the users must fulfill to create an A&E profile such as:
- You must be 13 years of age or older
- Must be a resident of the United States
- You must agree to receive emails from A&E
The A&E Profile creation process is pretty easy and simple. For that, you just need to visit the AETV Profile Sign-in page www.aetv.com/profile/sign-in and click the “CREATE A PROFILE” link at the bottom of the ‘SIGN IN’ section.
To Activate A&E Profile on Your Device:
After signing up, the users can activate their A&E Profile and synchronize their device with A&E. The process can be done two easy steps and to initiate it you can follow the short guide provided below:
- Go to AETV Profile Activation Page at www.aetv.com/activate
- Select the type of your device from the given four options: Apple TV, Roku, Fire TV and other.
- Choose Tv provider from below list.
- Enter your activation code in the ‘ENTER CODE’ field
- Click the “CONTINUE” button to proceed and complete the procedure.
Also Read: ESPN The Magazine Special Offer
Upon successful activation and synchronization, your device is all ready to let you pick up A&E where you stopped.
Sign in to your A&E Profile
The A&E viewers, who have registered and create their profile, can sign in to their account. To do that, you can visit the same AETV Profile Activation Page as mentioned above and select “YOUR PROFILE” link from the top right corner of the page. You will be prompted to the “SIGN UP” page where you need to click the “SIGN IN” link below the 3 sign up options at the middle of the page.
Or, you can directly visit www.aetv.com/profile/sign-in. After that, you can sign in with Facebook, Google or you can enter your Email and password to enter your A&E Profile.
In case, you forgot the password, you will require an email address to submit and a link to reset your password will be sent to you in that address.
More Information about A&E Profile Activation Page
- Users can check the list of all the shows and videos that are currently available on A&E Network by clicking the “SHOWS” and “VIDEOS” link from the top of the A&E Profile Activation Page. They can also search shows through the search bar.
- From “SCHEDULE” link, you can select a time zone and view the airing time of the shows
- You can also check ‘Real Crime Blog’ and ‘Biography’ that offers the viewers to watch the stories of many captivating people in the world.
- On the bottom of the page, all the associated links are posted to access more information about A+E Network, their family of brands, channel app, email updates, news, paternal guideline and many more.
If you want to more A&E Support, navigate to the bottom of the Profile Activation Page. Click the link “FAQ/CONTACT US” and then select the category where you need A&E support to see all the FAQs and answers.
To communicate with A&E over the telephone, you can dial 248-740-1300
To reach the A&E corporate office or write to, you can use the following address.
201 West Big Beaver Rd, Suite 1010, Troy, MI 48084