Xerox Benefits Web Login Guide at www.xeroxbenefitsweb.com [Updated 2022]Login Guide
Xerox Benefits Web Login
Xerox offers to their employees the Xerox BenefitsWeb Login portal to access their Benefits account online safely and securely. Both the new and existing employees including the spouse or domestic partner of current Xerox employees can use this simple yet useful login website 24 hours a day seven days a week conveniently.
Xerox Benefits Web Login Process Online
To gain access to the Xerox BenefitsWeb Login Portal the users need just two pieces of information- User ID and Passcode. For first-time users, your Social Security Number and birthdate in the MMDDYYYY format are your User ID and Passcode respectively.
Here is a short guideline provided for you to log in to your BenefitsWeb account; keep your login credentials ready and follow the steps as they are listed below.
- Go to the Xerox BenefitsWeb login page at www.xeroxbenefitsweb.com
- Enter your User ID and Passcode.
- Check the box under the fields if you are a spouse or domestic partner of current Xerox or Global Imagine System.
- Click the blue “Log in” button to enter your account.
Passcodes are case sensitive so be careful while typing those. New users will be required to create the new User ID and Passcode after logging into their account on Xerox BenefitsWeb.
How to Reset Xerox Benefits Web Login Account Username and Password
The BenefitsWeb users, who are not able to recall their login information, can retrieve them by the following links provided on the Login page.
To recover your User ID, click the ‘Forgot your User ID?’ link below the “Login” button if you have logged in since February 24, 2014. You will be prompted to a different tab where you have to enter your Social Security Number to receive your BenefitsWeb account User ID.
Those, who are not logged in since February 24, 2014, need to log in to the site freshly with the initial User ID and Passcode after reviewing the first-time user instruction; the link is provided on the login page.
To reset passcode, the eligible users can click the ‘Forgot your Passcode?’ link on the login page and submit their User ID.
Few more information about Xerox BenefitsWeb
- Xerox BenefitsWeb Passcode will always be your new call center Passcode
- For the users, who have previously created an account on BenefitsWeb or before 12/21/2016, their User ID and Passcode remain same.
- For security reasons the users will be automatically logged off after 15 minutes of inactivity on this website and any information that is entered but not saved will not be retained at that time.
- For the same reason, the “Back” button will not work to view or go back to the previous page as the information on the page is not cached by the browser.
- To see the supported browser version and security, click the “System Requirements” link at the bottom right corner of the BenefitsWeb login page.
Xerox FAQs(Frequently Asked Questions)
- What is Xerox known for?
Xerox Corporation, was a pioneer in office technology, notably being the first to manufacture xerographic plain-paper copiers. Headquarters are in Norwalk, Connecticut.
- Who invented Xerox?
Joseph Chamberlain Wilson invented Xerox Corporation.
- Who is the CEO of Xerox?
Xerox BenefitsWeb Contact Details
For assistance or any questions call customer care; representatives are available from 8 am to 8 pm EST Monday to Friday, except on holidays.
Xerox BenefitsWeb Employee Service Center
Phone Number: 1.800.428.2203 / 1.800.833.8334 (for the hearing impaired)