www.gamestop.com/poweruprewards – GameStop PowerUp RewardsFinance
Access GameStop PowerUp Rewards Online Account
GameStop provides their PowerUp Rewards members to set up the online account and start to redeem their points that they earned by GameStop PowerUp Rewards program. Apart from redeeming rewards, they also can view the rewards currently available, receive offers and access other exclusive features by logging into that online account.
How to create GameStop PowerUp Rewards Online Account
GameStop gave more power to their players by offering them PowerUp Rewards program membership and enables them to experience the thrill of scoring instant rewards points as they explore a vast expanse of their favorite game, gear, and collectibles.
But the PowerUp Rewards members must enroll for an online account to convert those points in rewards through the PowerUp Rewards Center for in-store coupons, digital currency, sweepstakes entries and lots more. To set up the Online Account, you can follow the steps provided below:
- Visit GameStop PowerUp Rewards Page at www.poweruprewards.com
- Click the “Sign In” link located at the right corner of the page.
- Entering the desired page, click the “Create A New Account” link beside ‘I am new here’ below the SIGN IN button.
- Assign an email address that will be used as your account username.
- Create your account’s password.
While entering login credentials, make sure the email address provided as a username, is valid and you have an access to it. And the password, you have created, must be at least 8 characters and not same as the email or username. You also need to use any 3 of the number, uppercase, lowercase and special characters (only ! @ # $ % \ are valid to use).
Complete Your GameStop PowerUp Account’s Profile
When you are done to set up the online account, you can proceed to complete your profile. For that, you need to click the “Complete Your Profile” link located at the near bottom of the Sign In or Create an Account page. To initiate the process, you need any of the two pieces of information i.e.
- Email Address that you provided at the time of joining the PowerUp Rewards program
- Or, PowerUp Rewards Card Number
After entering the required information, you will be sent an email containing a link through which you can complete your profile online.
Log in to GameStop PowerUp Rewards Online Account
As your PowerUp Rewards Online Account will be set up and complete, you can log into it. For that,
- Go to www.poweruprewards.com
- Click the “Sign In” link at the right corner of the site.
- Enter the Email Address/Username and Password
- Click the ‘SIGN IN’ button to enter your GameStop PowerUp Rewards Account
To speed up the login process later the “Stay signed in” box will be checked by default in the sign in page. Uncheck it before hitting the ‘SIGN IN’ button if you are on a public or shared device.
Forgot Login Info
The PowerUp Rewards Online account users, who forgot their account password, need to click the “Forgot Password?” link and enter the email address associated with their GameStop account to receive the email containing the link to reset the password.
If you cannot recall the email address which you used for GameStop account, retrieve it by entering the phone number associated with it.
GameStop PowerUp Rewards Program
PowerUp Rewards is a customer appreciation program sponsored by GameStop. Anyone legally residing in the US, at the age of 13 or above and having a valid email and mailing address can join the program; just visit your local GameStop store and sign up with a few pieces of information to become PowerUp Rewards members. There are two types of membership, the customers can enroll for.
PowerUp Rewards Player Membership
It is a free membership tier offering
- 10 points per dollar spent on almost all purchases
- A special coupon on the user’s birthday
- Customized exclusive monthly offers
PowerUp Rewards Pro Membership
This membership makes you eligible way more for $14.99 per annum. In the program, the members can enjoy all the benefits of PowerUp Rewards Player Membership. In addition, they can
- Buy 2 get 1 free welcome offer on pre-owned games
- 300 bonus points for enrolling, upgrading or renewing the Pro membership
- 20 points per dollar spent on almost all purchases
- 10% extra credit for trading games, accessories, and tech
- 10% discount on pre-owned games and accessories
- 12 issues of Game Informer magazine
- Access to member only sales events on Pro Days
Besides, gamers always have chances in both memberships to score extra points by taking surveys, watching videos and so on.
GameStop is an American retail company of video games, electronics, and wireless services. The company is headquartered in Grapevine, Texas and operates more than 7000 retail stores throughout the US, Australia, New Zealand, and Europe. GameStop was founded in 1984 as Babbage’s after the name of Charles Babbage. GameStop also owns Game Informer, a monthly video game magazine.
GameStop Customer Service Phone Number: 800-883-8895