How to Access American Eagle Credit Card AccountCredit Card
American Eagle Credit Card Login, Register, Customer Service detailed guide:
American Eagle is an American Lifestyle and clothing company which is also known as American Eagle Outfitters, Inc. It was founded by two brothers Jerry and Mark Silverman in the year 1977 in the USA. It is headquartered in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. This company is owned by Silverman’s Menswear. The American Eagle Company offers a store credit card to their customers which are issued by Synchrony Bank and are known as the American Eagle Credit Card.
The AE credit card can be used at any American Eagle store and Aerie retail stores for making any purchases. This article will guide you to get the information related to the login and signup-related process of the American Eagle Credit Card account.
Features of American Eagle Card:
- On every purchase made using the American Eagle Credit Card, you will get reward points which can be
- Redeemed at American Eagle Brands store.
- All the new cardholders of the American Eagle Credit Card receive a 20% off on your first purchase.
- Moreover, the dynamic cardholders have been offered a 20% off coupon on their birthdays.
- Get free standard shipping.
- Earn 15 points for spending $1 USD.
Application Procedure of American Eagle Credit Card:
To apply for an American Eagle Credit Card you can simply visit the physical store or you can follow the online process given below.
- Open a web browser and enter the URL into your address bar: www.ae.com/us/en/content/credit
- Click on the “Apply Now” option.
- Select the type of card and press the continue tab.
- It will redirect you to a new window where you will be asked to input your 4 digit SSN/ITIN number.
- Enter your SSN in the provided space.
- Then you need to input your phone number in the given space and click on continue.
- You can also apply by clicking on the” I don’t have a phone number” option.
- It will ask you to enter details such as your name, address, mail-id, SSN, and annual net income.
- Enter all the details in the provided space and click the continue option.
- Click” I agree to the terms and conditions” box.
- Finally, Click on the Ok button to end the application process.
You will receive a message or email regarding your application status from Synchrony Bank.
How to log in to your American Eagle credit card account:
To access your AE credit card follow the instructions shared below.
- Browse the URL: www.ae.com/us/en/content/credit. to visit the AE website.
- On the AE web page, you will be able to notice a sign-in button highlighted in blue color. Click on it.
- You will be asked to enter your AE user id and password.
- Make sure to enter your user id carefully because it is case-sensitive.
- Click on the secure log-in button to access your AE credit card account.
After signing in, you can check your credit card statement and perform online transactions.
Also Read: Actiavte your Wells Fargo Credit Card Online
Sign-up procedure for AE credit card:
If you want to create a new account for an AE card then you must follow these steps.
- Go to the log-in portal of American Eagle credit card by entering this URL: www.ae.com/us/en/content/credit into the address bar of a secure web browser.
- Press the register button placed below the sign-up section.
- For registering purposes you need to enter your account number and your zip code.
- Hit the continue button and proceed further.
- Fill up the form appearing on your screen and choose a user name and password for your account.
Retrieve your forgotten user id/password:
- Go to the official website of American Eagle’s credit card.
- Click on the sign-up button.
- Underneath the sign-up button, you will notice the “forgot my user id or password” link.
- Click on the link to retrieve your lost information.
- Click on the find user id link.
- Input your account number and zip code in the blank field.
- Click on the continue button and follow the instructions provided by the portal to reset a new user id.
The same process is applicable for obtaining your password. All you have to do is click on the reset password option under the sign-up section of the AE website. You will be asked to enter your user id and zip code in the given field. After entering all the required information press the continue button to reset a new password.
How to make an online payment using your AE credit card?
- Making an online payment with an American Eagle credit card is a very simple process.
- Log in to your user account.
- Click on the pay online option and enter the amount you want to pay.
- We recommend you pay at least a minimum amount if you are using another credit card to avoid any late payment penalties.
How to make a payment with your American Eagle credit card via phone?
- You need to dial any of the two numbers given below
AEO connected credit card: 800-843-0875
AEO connected visa credit card: 866-913-6765
- Tap on number 2 on your mobile’s keyboard.
- Input your account number and select the option “make a payment”.
- Enter the amount and proceed further to make the payment.
How to make a payment via mail?
You need to write a check by mentioning the amount that you want to pay and mail it to the address given below.
Aerie real rewords store card
P.O. Box 530942
Atlanta, GA 30353-0942
Contact AE credit customer service
AEO connected credit card: 1-800-843-0875
AEO connected visa credit card: 1-866-913-6765
Email address: www.ae.com/contact
A customer service
77 Hot Metal Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15203