Best Capital One Credit Cards of 2020:
About Capital One
Capital One is a bank holding company of America, specializing in credit cards, banking, auto loans, and savings accounts. The Head office of Capital One is located in McLean, Virginia. They primarily operate within the United States. There are a total of 755 branches of Capital One, including the 30 café style locations. They serve around 2,000 ATMs throughout the nation.
Although they offer several financial products, the credit card is the popular choice from Capital One. They provide good customer service, great rewards, and a wide range of great products.
Best Capital One Credit Cards for 2020:
Capital One Credit Cards are available for everyone with all the credit level, from bad to excellent. That is one of the reasons for Capital One’s wide popularity. Here in this article, we will explain to you some of the best credit cards from Capital One, which can fulfill your needs.
Best for Travel Rewards: Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card:
The Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card would be an excellent choice for those who like to travel. On the per dollar, you can earn 2 miles on every purchase, every day. This card comes with a very simple rewards structure. Here you will also get the option to transfer your points to 14 airline and hotel partners.
Compare to the other competitors in the market, it does not offer any bonus categories, through which you can earn some extra points.
- After spending of $3,000 within the first 3 months of your account opening, you will get a one-time bonus of 50,000 miles.
- On your every purchase, you will receive unlimited 2X miles.
- You can fly through any airline, stay at any hotel, and even transfer your miles over 10+ leading travel partners.
Best for Bad Credit: Capital One Secured Mastercard:
If you are looking to build or rebuild your credit history, then Capital One Secured Mastercard is for you. Many credit cards can extend your credit limit equal to your deposit at the time of account opening. But the Capital One Secured Mastercard gives you a credit limit up to four-time higher than your deposit. Currently, this card offers a refundable security deposit of $49, $99 or $200 minimum. Also after making the first monthly payments, you can access the higher credit limit, which will help you to boost your credit score. Plus, you don’t have to pay any annual fees for this card.
The secured card will be a great option if you want to build your credit. Most of the secure cards don’t come with the rewards but can help you to increase your credit as long as you pay your bill on time. Once your credit limit rises, you can access a variety of rewards cards.
- There are no annual fees for the Capital One Secured Mastercard.
- This card comes with all the credit building benefits with the responsible card use.
- Regularly reporting to the 3 major credit bureaus.
- After making your first five monthly payments on time, you can access your higher credit limit.
- You can use your credit card at millions of locations worldwide.
Best for Cash Back: Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards Credit Card:
If you looking for a general-purpose credit card with a lot of cashback, then you can simply go for the Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards Credit Card. It would be an excellent choice for everyday spending. In this card, you can earn 1.5 cashback on your every purchase, every day. Like the Chase Freedom Card, this card does not have any rotating bonus categories, then you have to keep in mind. There will be no caps on rewards, which means you can earn unlimited cashback with the Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards Credit Card.
The only downside of this card is that it doesn’t earn extra cashback in special categories. However, most of the credit cards of this segment, charge the annual fees. But this card does not charge you any annual fees and foreign transaction fees.
- You will receive 1.5% cashback on your every purchase you make using this card.
- For the Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards Card, you don’t have to pay any annual fees.
- You would not be charging any foreign transaction fees for this card.
- To apply for this card, you will require a good or better credit score.
Best for Dining: Capital One Savor Cash Rewards Credit Card:
The Capital One Savor Cash Rewards Credit Card is a good choice for those who spend a lot on going out. For the first year, you would not be charging any annual fees. After that, you have to pay a $95 annual fee every year. Plus, there will be some additional cash back benefits with this card. This credit card is basically designed for high spenders. If you don’t spend much on dining and entertainment, then we will suggest you avoid this card.
- On spending $3,000 within the first 3 months, you can earn a one-time cash bonus of $300.
- On dining and entertainment, you will get unlimited 4% cash back.
- At grocery stores, you will get 2% cash back.
- On all the other purchases, you will get a 1% cashback.
- For this card, you don’t have to pay any foreign transaction fees.
Also Read : How To Apply Citizens Bank World MasteCard
Best for Small Business: Capital One Spark Cash for Business:
If you are looking for a small business credit card, then you can go for the Capital One Spark Cash for Business. In this card, you will get a flat 2% cashback for your business on every purchase. For the first year, there will be no annual fees. After the first year, you have to pay $95 every year.
Capital One Spark Card does not offer the bonus categories, which become its every downside. There are several business credit card available in the market with the higher rewards rates than the Capital One Spark Cash for Business.
- Within the first 3 months of your account opening, on spending $4,500 of your account opening, you will receive a one-time bonus of $500.
- On your every purchase, you will get 2% cashback.
- As long as your account is activated, your rewards will not expire.
How to Activate Capital One Credit Card:
In order to use your credit card, you have to activate the card first. The activation process is quite simple. You just need to follow these basic instructions below to complete the activation process:
- First, you have to visit the official website of Capital One.
- By clicking on this link capitalone.com, you will be redirected to the website.
- There, you need to go to the Credit Cards option on the main menu.
- From there, you have to select the Activate Card option.
- If you have a Capital One online account, then, simply sign in to activate your card.
- Otherwise, you have to Enroll for the online account to activate your card.
Capital One Contact Support:
If you have any queries regarding the Capital One Credit Card, then you contact the customer service of Capital One at:
Contact by Phone:
Outside the US, Call Collect:
Contact by Mail:
Attn: General Correspondence
P.O. Box 30285
Salt Lake City, UT 84130-0287
Dispute a Credit Card Charge:
P.O. Box 30279
Salt Lake City, UT 84130-0279
Credit Card General Correspondence:
Attn: General Correspondence
P.O. Box 30285
Salt Lake City, UT 84130-0285
So, the above-mentioned credit cards are some of the best credit cards offered by Capital One. From the above-mentioned details, you might get a clear idea about the Capital One Credit Cards.
Venture Rewards Credit Card: capitalone.com/credit-cards/venture.
Secured Mastercard: capitalone.com/credit-cards/secured-mastercard
Quicksilver Cash Rewards Credit Card: capitalone.com/credit-cards/quicksilver
Savor Cash Rewards Credit Card: capitalone.com/credit-cards/savor-dining-rewards