Top Services for Streaming Live TV:
With the Live TV streaming service, you don’t have to give up on sports or talk shows when you cut the cord. It lets you stream the same TV channels over the internet. There are many on-demand streaming services available right now. You can watch nearly anything whenever you want with the live TV streaming service.
Sling TV offers very low-cost plans for its customers. Their two basic streaming services start at $35 per month. While one includes ESPN and Disney and other offers the Fox channels and SyFy. Whereas other streaming services charge as much as $60 to access those same channels. These are some of the basic plans joining the Sling TV:
- Orange ($35 per month).
- Blue ($35 per month).
- Orange and Blue ($50 per month).
After choosing a basic plan, you can add themed Skinny Bundles starting at $5 per month. For example, you can add a news package or sports package to watch a few additional channels. They also provide discounts for new customers. You might join the Sling for as little as $10 per month and get a free cloud DVR.
Pros and Cons of Sling TV:
- Low-cost packages
- Can add extra channels
- 50 hours of free cloud DVR
- Free local channels
- Orange package only streams on one device at a time
- Basic packages provide fewer channels than other apps
Hulu with Live TV:
Hulu offers a wide range of content libraries and live TV services. As the Amazon Prime and Netflix, Hulu offers original TV services and movies. You can compare the on-demand TV programming plans to get the best option for you. You may prefer the Hulu Live TV service as the Hulu Plus. It has over 55 cable channels for a flat fee of 464.99. With the Hulu Live TV service, you will get the entire Hulu on-demand content library. It is one of the largest platforms for TV shows and movies.
Pros and Cons of Hulu Live TV:
- You can stream local channels.
- Get a wide section of sports, entertainment, and news channels.
- 50 hours of free cloud DVR.
- Add one can be expensive
- Hulu with Live TV package includes ads on on-demand streaming
- You can stream on two devices without unlimited screens add on.
Also Read: Roku Device Game Add Online
YouTube TV is a very popular live TV service that provides several channels and features compared to the other apps charged for. The monthly subscription cost of the YouTube TV is $64.99. You can watch thousands of videos and tutorials for free on the regular YouTube platform.
You can stream on up to three devices at once but you can create up to six accounts. The free DVR capability is unlimited and saves your content for up to nine months.
Pros and Cons of YouTube TV:
- Several cable and local channels are available
- Get unlimited cloud DVR
- You can stream on up to three devices at a single time
- Can be expensive
- No-add on for unlimited screens
- DVR deleted after nine months
FuboTV could be an excellent choice for soccer fans. Other sports fans can also enjoy the FuboTV too unless you want the ESPN. But, if you still want ESPN, then you can subscribe Sling TV Orange package for $35. Soccer is the best reason to choose FuboTV. However, it has an extensive lineup of non-sports programming too. Here, you will get more than 110 channels for $64.99 a month with the basic Starter Plan. Whereas, you have to pay $79.99 monthly for the Elite Plan costs. With the Elite Plan, you will get over 150 channels.
Pros and Cons of FuboTV:
- You will get several lifestyle and sports channels.
- You can watch local channels.
- With this package, you will get international channels.
- You can stream the FuboTV on two devices at once.
- Get 30 hours of free could DVR.
- The monthly cost is high compared to the others.
AT&T is a prepaid TV service provider and it does not require a contract. However, it is a very expensive streaming option. It is the most similar to a traditional cable or satellite TV subscription, as you will get so many channels on it. So, the monthly cost is higher compared to the others. You can stream on up to three devices at once on all plans outside of the home.
Pros and Cons of AT&T TV:
- Unlimited DVR is available
- Wide channel lineup, including locals
- You can stream on up to 20 devices at home.
- Monthly packages are every expansive
- Receive 20 hours of free cloud DVR
- DVR storage deletes after 90 days
Philo is a no-frills TV streaming platform that comes at a very cheap price. It is a good option for family and lifestyle content. You might not get the most-watched cable news networks, but you will get BBC and Newsy to catch the latest happenings. It could be a good complement to the Sling TV package as you can watch the sub-channels for less than $60 a month.
Pros and Cons of Philo:
- It will cost $20 per month
- Unlimited DVR storage
- You can stream on three devices at once
- You will not get any local channels or sports networks
- DVR storage only lasts for 30 days
- It has fewer features compared to the other apps