www.hbomax.com – Get HBO Max On RokuTech Media
How to Access HBO Max on Roku Devices:
HBO Max is a subscription video-on-demand streaming service of America. This OTT platform is owned by AT&T’s WarnerMedia, through its WarnerMedia Direct subsidiary. This streaming platform was started on 27th May of 2020. They usually serve as the content hub for WarnerMedia’s films and television properties. They also telecast several original contents from the company. As of June 30, 2021, they serve more than 67.5 million paid subscribers across the globe.
How to Get HBO Max on Roku:
If you don’t have HBO Max on your Roku device, then you have to follow these simple instructions below to install it. Before installing the HBO Max on your Roku device, you have to sign up for the HBO Max account.
- Firstly, you have to turn on your Roku device.
- Using your Roku remote, you have to press the Home button.
- There, you have to select the Search Channels option.
- You have to search for the HBO Max on the Roku channel store.
- Then, you need to select the HBO Max and then choose the Add Channel option.
- After completing the installation process, you have to select the OK option.
- Then, press the Home button from your Roku remote control.
- There, you have to find the HBO Max in your channel list and select it.
- When you start the channel for the first time, you have to log in to your HBO Max account.
Also Read : Starz Live Stream Login
Update Your HBO App on Roku Device:
If you already are an HBO subscriber, then in most cases, Roku should automatically update the app and you will have the HBO Max on your device. If your app is not automatically updated, then you have to follow these instructions below:
- Firstly, you have to select the HBO app using the Roku remote.
- You have to press the Start button on your remote.
- Then, simply choose the Check For Updates option.
- After that, Roku will replace the HBO app with the HBO Max.