Activate Roku on PlayStation Vue
The Roku users can now add PlayStation Vue on their devices and enjoy Live TV streaming, On Demand shows, movies, sports, news, and much more with lots of cloud DVR storage and no additional charges or hidden fees. That means there is no HD fees, equipment fees, installation fees etc. They even don’t need any PlayStation Console to use PS VUE on their Roku device.
How to activate Roku on PS VUE
PlayStation Vue is available across a variety of TV-connected and mobile devices including all Roku players and TVs. The consumers, who are using PS VUE for the first time on the Roku, need to activate and set up their device with their PlayStation Vue subscription.
To set up your Roku player or TV for accessing PlayStation Vue is not a complicated procedure. In fact, the activation process is very simple and you can begin it by following the steps provided below:
- Add PlayStation Vue from the channel store on your Roku player or TV if you already have not PS VUE on your device.
- Open PlayStation Vue on Roku
- Select “Active your Device” and receive your activation code on the screen.
- Now access the internet browser and go to www.psvue.com/activateroku
- Enter the “Sign-In ID” and “Password” in their respective fields (the same ID and password, you use with other participating Sony Group Services).
- Hit the “Sign In” button to enter into your PSN (PlayStation Network) Account and enter the code shown on your Roku device
Also Read: Activate Device for DisneyNOW
PSVUE Login Help
The users having difficulty entering their PSN Account need to click the “Trouble Signing In?” link and select the option you will require.
Recover Sign-In ID Email
Forgot your Sign-In ID? Search for the emails you received from email@example.com. All the PlayStation store transaction generates messages to the email associated with your PSN account.
If you cannot recall the password of your PSN account, enter your ‘Sign In’ ID to receive a link to the email address associated with your sign-in ID to reset your password.
Before sending password reset request, check the email account linked to your PSN account and make sure you have entered the address correctly. Haven’t got reset email yet? Check the junk folders to find the email and also inbox configuration settings to check if it allows email from firstname.lastname@example.org
Still can’t sign in? Check the network status from the PlayStation website. If you need further help, visit the Customer Support Page.
Create Account on PlayStation Network
To access PS VUE, the Roku users must have a PSN account. If you don’t have, get a new account. For that,
- Visit the same PS VUE Activate Roku page as mentioned above.
- Click the “Create New Account” at the bottom of the page.
- Provide the email address as your Sign-In ID
- Create a password and re-enter to confirm.
Click “Next” to continue; provide the required details and follow the on-screen instructions to create your Sony PSN Account
PlayStation Vue Channel Plans
To set up a Roku Device on PlayStation Vue, users need an active subscription to PlayStation Vue. Currently, PS Vue offers four-channel plans with no annual contract and no surprise fees.
- Access: 5-day free trial; $44.99 per month; popular Live TV
- Core: 5-day free trial; $24.99 for one month thereafter $49.99 per month; sports and popular Live TV
- Elite: 5-day free trial; $59.99 per month; popular Live TV, sports and movies
- Ultra: $79.99 per month; movies, sports, and premium
Viewers can catch a number of local, broadcast, and on-demand channels from top network groups i.e. Disney ABC, AMC, CBS, Discovery, Fox, NBCUniversal, Scripps and Turner on PlayStation Vue. But the channel availability depends on the location and zip code. Consumers can check the available channels by entering their zip code.
Useful Information about PlayStation Vue on Roku
- The available PS VUE version to you depends on the Roku Player or TV model and the firmware version on the device.
- PlayStation Vue is available on Roku devices with firmware 7.7 and up. PS VUE 2.6 for Roku firmware 8.0 and up. And PlayStation Vue software 1.8 will run on Roku Player or TV under the firmware version 8.0
- Up to 5 devices at the same time can stream with a single PlayStation Vue account
PlayStation Customer Support Information
Contact Phone Number: 1- 800-345-7669
Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC
2207 Bridgepointe Parkway, San Mateo, CA 94404