www.disneynow.com/activate – DisneyNOW ActivateTech Media
Activate Device for DisneyNOW
Disney is offering their consumers DisneyNow Activate web portal to activate their device with a participating TV Provider so that they can enjoy their favorite Disney programs, shows, games, movies, live TV all in one at any time anywhere as they please.
DisneyNOW Compatible Devices
DisneyNow is a convenient app that can be used with a broadband internet connection and a supported device. But before starting to watch Disney, the users need to activate their device which is compatible with Disney now. Here is a short list of DisneyNOW supported devices:
- iOS 9.0 or above
- Apple TV 4th Gen
- Android mobile devices
- Kindle Fire
- Desktop browsers: Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari
- Mobile browsers: iOS- Safari, Android- Chrome
- OS: Windows and Mac OSX
Also Read: Activate FXNow
You can check the full details of all the versions and models of the supported devices, OS and the system requirements from the FAQ page under the Help section of DisneyNOW Activate site.
How to Complete DisneyNOW Device Activation
To access the full features of DisneyNOW, users must have a subscription package from a participating TV Provider and to activate your device you must sign in to that TV Provider. To begin the device activation procedure, you can follow the steps provided below.
- Access a browser and visit DisneyNOW Activate page www.disneynow.com/activate
- Enter the unique device activation code in the space provided at the middle of the page
- Click the “Continue” button and complete the verification process
- If the activation is successful you will be directed to your TV Provider Login page.
- Provide the required credentials to log in to your TV Provider Account
After the successful login and activation, a “Congratulation” screen will display and your device will be ready to start endless hours of Disney streaming. Make sure your subscription is in good standing.
DisneyNOW TV Providers
While activating your device, you will be asked to sign in to your TV Provider. DisneyNOW is a free service and there are extra benefits available for the customers as subscribers to one of the participating DisneyNOW TV Providers. Like, they will not be charged an extra cost to access the additional features of the app.
However, if you are not a subscriber to a participating TV Providers, you may still watch a select list of full episodes and clips on DisneyNOW. You can also ask your TV Provider to support streaming Disney. Besides, Disney is continuing to add new cable, satellite, and other TV Provider. So, keep an eye on DisneyNOW and check if your provider is added.
To see a list of participating TV Providers, you can select the key symbol anywhere in the DisneyNOW app.
DisneyNOW enables the users to access all Disney content that includes Disney Channel, Disney Junior and Disney XD TV shows, games, Disney Channel Original Movies, and Live TV and much more. Some of the main features of this app are
- DisneyNOW app is free to download on supported mobile devices
- Get customized experience as you can create your profile using Disney Emojis to pick your favorite Disney shows.
- Watch all the Disney content including Radio Disney Music Awards even when you are away from your device.
- Can access DisneyNOW collection of funny shorts, clips, videos and watch the full episode of a Disney show in case you miss any as all the new episodes are added the day after they broadcast.
- Create a custom view for kids in Disney Junior Mode. To do this use the toggle on the top right of the page.
Few Important Notes on DisneyNOW
- DisneyNOW can only be available in the US or a US territory including Puerto Rico, Guam, Saipan, American Samoa, US Virgin Islands, and Bermuda.
- To access some certain contents users may require a current and verified subscription with their TV Provider.
- Disney Games are not available online or over-the-top devices. They are currently available on the DisneyNOW iOS and Android apps.
- Some certain Disney contents may only be available on the web for a specific period of time.
To give your valuable feedback or send a question, click the “Feedback” link provided the bottom right side of the DisneyNOW Activate Page and submit your feedback by selecting your issue, entering your DOB, Email address.
For queries about channel programming, you can call at 818-460-7477.
To reach out to the Shareholder Services Department, you can use one of the following communications.
Phone Number: 855-553-4763
Mailing Address: PO Box 1342, Brentwood, NY 11717