The Application Guide for the Union Plus Credit Card :
Capital One issues the Union Plus Credit Card. With the Union Plus Credit Card, you can access several benefits. This card is designed for union members. This card has been used by millions of working-class families to get out of a bad financial situation.
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for Union Plus Credit Card :
To apply for the Union Plus Credit Card, you have to be a member of Union Plus. If you are not a Union Plus member, then you cannot apply for this card. These are some other eligibility criteria, that you must meet to apply for this credit card:
- There is a certain age requirement of 18 years or above to apply for this card.
- You will need a physical street number to start the application process.
- Also, there is a requirement for your social security number.
Application Guide for the Union Plus Credit Card :
It is quite easy to apply for the Union Plus Credit Card. You will require a few certain details to complete your application process. You can easily complete your application process by following these simple instructions below:
- Firstly, you need to visit this link www.unionplus.org.
- Then, under the Union Plus Credit Card option, you have to select the Apply Now option.
- There, you will get three types of Union Plus credit cards.
- Under any specific credit card, you just have to click on the Apply Now option.
- After that, you need to fill up the credit card application form on the next page.
- Then, on the next step, you have to agree with all the terms and conditions of the credit card.
- After providing all the required details, you just need to click on the Continue button.
- Then, you can simply follow the on-screen guideline to complete your application process.
Three Types of Credit Card Offered by Union Plus Credit Card :
- There will be no annual fees on this credit card.
- It comes with a flexible payment due date. You can choose or change the date that works for you best.
- This card comes with an APR of 23.24%, depending on the market-based prime rate.
- This card comes with low-interest rates.
- There will be no annual fee on this credit card.
- For the first 15 months of your account opening, there will be no APR on purchase and balance transfer. After that, you will be charged between 10.9% to 20.9%.
- You don’t have to pay an annual fee on this credit card.
- You will get 1.5% cash back on every purchase using this credit card.
- The intro APR will be 0% for the first 12 months on purchases and balance transfer. After that, 12 months, your APR will be 12.9% to 22.7%.
Also Read : BMW Credit Card Login
Manage Your Union Plus Credit Card :
In order to manage your Union Plus Credit Card, you must have to set up an online account. You will require few basic details to set up your online account. You can follow these simple instructions to set up your online account:
- Firstly, you need to click on this link unionplus.capitalone.com
- There, you just need to click on the Set Up My Account option.
- You have to enter your last name, SSN/ITIN or Bank Account Number, date of birth on the required details.
- After entering all the necessary details, you just have to select the Find Me option.
- Then, you can simply follow the on-screen guideline to set up your Union Plus Credit Card online access.
Payment Options for the Union Plus Credit Card Bill :
These are the following methods that you can use to pay your Union Plus Credit Card bill.
You can easily make your credit card bill payment by login into your online account. You have to follow these simple instructions below to make your payment for credit card bill:
- First, you have to click on this link unionplus.capitalone.com
- there, on the login page, you just have to select the Sign In option.
- Then, on the required fields, you just have to input your username and password.
- After entering your login credentials on the given fields, simply select the Sign In option.
- Once you logged in to your credit card account, you can easily pay your credit card bill.
Pay by Mail:
You can also make your credit card bill payment over the mail service. To pay your credit card bill, you have to send your funds to this address below:
P.O. Box # 60501
City of Industry, CA 91716-0501
For those who like to make the credit card bill payment through the overnight payment, send the payment to this address below:
Card Services Inc.
ATTN: Exception Dept
2012 Corporate Lane
Suite 108 Naperville, IL 60563
Union Plus Contact Info :
For any queries about the Union Plus Credit Card, you can contact the customer service department at:
Customer Service: 1-800-622-2580
Corporation Card Phone Number: 1-800-477-3070
Application Status Phone Number: 1-800-651-5114
Technical support number: 1-866-406-869
Reference Link :