www.amex.us/bcprsvp – Apply your AMEX Blue Cash Preferred Card OnlineCredit Card
Apply for AMEX Blue Cash Preferred Card with Invitation Code :
American Express is sometimes operating under the name of AMEX. It is a multinational financial corporation. The headquarter of this financial company is located in New York, United States. This financial corporation was formed on March 18, 1850. They mainly serve charge cards, credit cards, traveler’s cheques, and corporate banking services.
AMEX Blue Cash Preferred Card :
The Blue Cash Preferred Card is a lucrative cash-back card for several spending categories. If you are looking for a cashback card, then you can apply for the Blue Cash Preferred Card. You will get cashback on US streaming services, transit, supermarkets, US gas stations, etc.
Apply for AMEX Blue Cash Preferred Card with RSVP Code :
It is quite simple to apply for the AMEX Blue Preferred Card with the RSVP code. If you have your RSVP Code, then you can simply follow these simple steps below:
- Firstly, you have to visit this link www.amex.us/bcprsvp.
- Then, on the required fields, provide your 14-character RSVP Code from your invitation.
- You have to provide your RSVP Code and ZIP Code on the required fields.
- After entering all the required details, you have to select the Continue button.
- Then, you can simply follow the on-screen guideline to complete the application for AMEX Blue Cash Preferred Card.
Benefits of AMEX Blue Cash Preferred Card :
There are several benefits that you will get with the AMEX Blue Cash Preferred Card. You will get the following benefits with your AMEX Blue Cash Preferred card:
- On your groceries, you will get 6% cashback up to $6,000 per year in purchases at US supermarkets.
- You will get 6% cashback on selected U.S. streaming subscriptions.
- Get 3% cashback on transits including rideshare, taxis, parking, tolls, buses, trains, and more.
- At U.S. gas stations, you will get 3% cashback.
- On all the other purchases, you will get 1% cashback in form of Rewards Dollars that you can redeem for the credit statement.
Rates and Fees of AMEX Blue Cash Preferred Card :
- APR for Purchase: For the first 12 months, your intro APR for purchase will be 0%. After that, your APR will be 13.99% to 23.99%, depending on your creditworthiness.
- APR for Cash Advances: The cash advance APR will be 25.24%.
- Annual Membership Fee: There will be no annual fees for the first year. After that, you have to pay $95 each year.
- Cash Advance Fees: For each cash advance, you will be charged 5% of the amount of a minimum of $10.
- Foreign Transaction Fees: For the foreign transaction you will be charged 2.7% for each transaction after conversion to US dollars.
- Late Payment Fees: If you cannot make the payment by the due date, you will be charged the late payment fees up to $40.
Also Read : Apply for Credit One Bank Credit Card Online
Confirm Your AMEX Blue Cash Preferred Card :
If you have a new AMEX Blue Cash Preferred Card, then you have to activate the card. You will require your credit card details to activate your card. You can follow these simple steps below to activate your American Express credit card:
- You have to click on this link americanexpress.com, for direct access to the website.
- Then, under the My Account section, you have to select the Confirm Your Card option.
- Then, simply input your 15 digits of the card number and 4 digits of card ID.
- After entering all the required details, you need to select the Confirm option.
- Then, you can simply follow the on-screen guideline to activate the AMEX Card.
How to Make Payment for AMEX Blue Cash Preferred Card :
You will get several payment options to pay your American Express Blue Cash Preferred Card bill. These are the following methods that you can use to pay your AMEX Credit Card bill:
Online Payment Method:
You can make your payment for the AMEX Blue Cash Preferred Card through the online method. To make your payment, you must have your online account at their official website. If you have your registered login credentials, you just need to follow these simple steps below:
- You need to click on this link americanexpress.com, for direct access to the AMEX website.
- There, you have to click on the Log In button, located in the right-hand corner of the page.
- Then, on the given spaces, you need to input your User ID and Password.
- You can easily save your User ID on that device by checking the box.
- After providing your login credentials, you need to click on the login button.
- Once you logged in to your AMEX account, you can easily make payment for your AMEX credit card bill.
Make Payment by Mail:
You can pay your AMEX Blue Cash Preferred Card bill through the mail service. You can send a money order to personal check to American Express to make the payment. For the mail address, you can check your billing statement. Make sure to include your account number on your money order or check to ensure your payment. You can send your payment stub to this address below:
P.O. Box 650448
Dallas, TX 75265-0448
If you want to make the overnight payment, then you have to follow these simple steps below:
Attn: Express Mail Remittance Processing
20500 Belshaw Ave
Carson, CA 90746
Make Payment by Phone:
American Express also allows customers to make their credit card bill payments over the phone. To make your payment, you have to dial 1-800-472-9297 and follow the on-call instructions to complete your bill payment.
AMEX Contact Info :
For any queries regarding the AMEX Blue Cash Preferred Card, you can contact the customer service department. The customer service department is available at:
Customer Service: 1-800-528-4800 (24/7)
TTY/TDD: 1-800-221-9950 (24/7)
TTY/TDD: 1-800-522-1897 (24/7)
P.O. Box 981535
El Paso, TX 79998-1535
Reference Link :