My Ricoh Login
Ricoh USA provides its users with a safe and secure My Ricoh Resource Portal to log in and access to their dealership’s customer account online. Using this ‘Dealer Resource Center’ the consumers can obtain access of their MyRicoh account and manage all of their business such as:
- Browse products, place and track orders online
- Submit meter reads for their Ricoh devices
- Receive personalized alerts for important tasks that need attention
- Submit service requests for their Ricoh devices
My Ricoh Login Process Online
To gain access to the My Ricoh Resource Portal, the dealers, distributors, or customers of Ricoh USA need to log in to their MyRicoh Accounts with the required login credentials provided by their Local Dealer Administrator. If you don’t have the information, first, contact your Local Dealer Administrator at your dealership and then proceed to access the portal.
To log in to My Ricoh, the steps mentioned below can be followed.
- Visit MyRicoh at www.myricoh.com
- Enter your registered Email Address or Username
- Enter the password
- Click the blue “LOG IN” button to enter your account
While typing the password you need to be careful as it is case-sensitive; you can also check the “Show password” box to make sure you are inputting the right info. If you want to speed up the login process for future use on the same device, you can check the box ‘Remember my Email Address/Username’ which make the login process quicker by saving the info on the current device.
How to Reset My Ricoh Login Account
The account members, who have forgotten the password and cannot be able to log in or access the My Ricoh Resource Center, can retrieve it by clicking the ‘Forgot password?’ link provided below the ‘Login’ section. Submit the email address to begin resetting the password. You will be sent an email with a link through that you can reset your password.
How to Register My Ricoh Login Account
The Ricoh consumers, who want to utilize the site and order supplies, manage their Ricoh equipment or check prices, order status, and initiate returns, need to register and create their MY Ricoh Account. For registration
- Go to the MyRicoh Portal atwww.myricoh.com
- Click the ‘Register New User’ link located beside the Login section.
- Enter your Email Address which will become your Username on
- Reenter the Email Address or Username to confirm
- Create your Password to access MyRicoh Portal, and enter all the information.
- Confirm the password and click the ‘Submit Registration’ button and complete the rest of the process.
While creating a password, make sure it must be at least 8 characters long and contains at least one letter and one number. Your password cannot be the same of your username and the characters should not be repeated.
My Ricoh FAQs(Frequently Asked Questions)
First, you have to connect your physical printer to your computer via USB cable. Then download the driver from the My Ricoh site at www.myricoh.com in the Support and Download part. Install the driver on your PC then follows the step to connect the printer to your computer.
- How do I reset my Ricoh printer?
- How do I change my Ricoh admin password?
First, go to my Ricoh admin page, Then go to the Program/Change Administrator part then press the change tab where you can find the reset option and change the password part. Then follow the instruction to manage your admin password.
My Ricoh Contact Details
Ricoh Customer Service Phone Number: 866-239-8494