Participate in the Starbucks Loyalty Program and Get exciting prizes
Who on earth doesn’t relish to brew a cup of hot and frothy coffee every morning to freshen up the whole day? You must have plunged at Starbucks quite often to purchase that lip-smacking coffee, isn’t it? So for all the coffee lovers, Starbucks offers a warm and hearty welcome to all of you to participate in their Loyalty Program and get a chance to get rewards and exciting surprises that would be something much more than great delicious beverages.
Features of the Starbucks Loyalty Program:
- Basically, the customers of the Starbucks will be able to relish free of cost drinks and foods by collecting stars
- Customers will receive one Star at the time of payment with registered Starbucks, La Boulange Card, Teavana or the mobile app at a partaking store or from specifically marked Starbucks items where grocery products are bought from
- The more stars are collected, the more reward points will be earned
- The Starbucks Mobile App offers its loyal customers to utilize their mobile phone and order whatever they wish
Benefits of the Starbucks Loyalty Program:
- Free of cost drink and food rewards
- Starbucks Loyalty Program offers its customers access to Member Events, Free Birthday Rewards, Special Offers
Steps to Participate in the Starbucks Loyalty Program:
- Customers are requested to visit www.starbucks.com
- Then click on the “Join Now” button
- Or visit www.starbucks.com/entercode and click arrow sign in left
- Please provide the Full Name, a Valid Email address, Zip Code.
- Then complete the account information like E-mail address and choose your password.
- If you already have a card click on the “Join using a Starbucks Card I already have” tab or else choose “Give me an instant digital card” option to get and digital card instantly.
- Then confirm your DOB
- Click on the Terms & Cons box and
- Click on “Create an account” tab to continue.
Some points for The Starbucks Loyalty Program
The customers are requested to notice the three levels of card that provides gradually greater rewards.
- Welcome level :
This level is for the customers to initiate their savor trip in Starbucks accompanied with rewards that consist of birthday drink, birthday coupon for 15% discount on purchase and customer through email
- Green level :
The customers who will collect 5 stars within a year, they will be eligible to get into this level. They will avail the privilege of enjoying all the rewards above plus free in-store refills on either hot or iced infused tea or coffee
- Golden level :
30 stars will be required to be in the golden level within a year. The customers in this level will be able to enjoy extra free of cost food and beverages after another 12 stars have been collected and personalized the golden card.
Also Read: GameStop PowerUp Rewards
How to Redeem Birthday Reward?
If you make any purchase from your registered Starbucks Card within in the last 12 months of your birthday
- You will get a message 2 days before your birthday
- The reward will only available to the authorized person
- Come at any Starbucks store with the registered card or mobile app
- On your birthday you can avail almost everything including one complimentary handcrafted beverage or one food item or one ready-to-drink bottled beverage such as an Evolution Fresh™ juice.
How to Sign In into Starbucks Rewards Account:
- Go to the official website at www.starbucks.com/account/signin
- Then enter your User Name followed by your Password and
- Hit the “Sign In” tab.
How to Retrieve User Name and Password:
- Go to the login window
- Click on the “Forgot your username?” link And
- To reset your password click on “Forgot your password?” link
- Then enter your email address and click on the “Reset Password “link.
The Starbucks was founded by Jerry Baldwin, Zev Siegl and Gordon Bowker. It is an American based coffee company. Starbucks established in Seattle, Washington in the year 1971. The company is spread over 28k locations all around the globe.
- My Starbucks Rewards – starbucks.com/entercode
- Join the Loyalty Program – starbucks.com/account/create/register
- Loyalty Program Terms and Conditions – https://www.starbucks.com/card/rewards/rewards-program-ts-and-cs
- Starbucks FAQs Page – https://customerservice.starbucks.com/