www.ezcourtpay.com – Pay Citation Bill via EZCourtPayFinance
Make Payment for Citation via EZCourtPay Site :
If you are a Georgia resident and have received a traffic citation, then you can make the payment through EZCourtPay. You can access the site 24 hours a day and seven days a week. You can pay your citation with a credit card or debit card.
How to Pay Citation via EZCourtPay :
EZCourtPay is the best option for the individuals of Georgia to pay their citations. In order to make your payment, you have to follow these simple steps below:
- Firstly, you need to click on this link www.ezcourtpay.com.
- There, on the required fields, provide your date of birth, citation number, or last name.
- After entering all the required details, simply click on the Search option.
- Then, you have to follow these simple steps to make your citation payment.
EZCourtPay Customer Service :
If you face any problem while making the payment, you can contact the customer service department at 1-800-262-0128. Customer services are available from Monday to Friday from 7 AM to 9 PM Eastern standard time.
If you have misplaced your citation you can also utilize the toll-free number to speak with the customer service department. At the time of contacting the customer service, you should have handy your state driver’s license, approximate date of the citation, and any other personal identity information.
Also Read : Apply for World Finance Loan
Basic Details of EZCourtPay :
There are few basic details that every individual should know about the EZCourtPay.
- You will get the citation number in the upper right corner of your citation.
- Your online payment is available between 7 to 21 days from the date you received the citation.
- To pay your bill, you must be 17 days or older.
- After making the payment through the EZ Court Pay it will be applied to the person’s record immediately.
Contact Info :
For any queries about the EZCourtPay, you can contact the customer service department at 1-800-262-0128.
Reference Link :