myapps.tesla.com – Tesla Employee LoginLogin Guide
Tesla Employee Portal Login:
Tesla Employee Portal has been developed by the automobile giant for its associates. If you are currently employed by the company then you can sign in to view and manage all work-related information.
With the introduction of the employee login platform, it has been much easier for Tesla employees to find all important data related to work and their employment. The sign-in the portal is user-friendly and accessible via any web-enabled device. Read the guide below for step-by-step information on the login process.
Tesla Employee Portal Overview:
Tesla employees can sign into their workspace at the SSO portal. It is an employee self-service platform that enables users to find their work online. Using the platform an employee can manage their work more efficiently without wasting time at the HR desk or anywhere else.
Logging in an associate will be able to view their work schedule, tasks, view or submit timesheets, schedule a leave, submit assignments, connect with team members, access employee benefits, insurance, and even more.
For signing in one must have an active account. Else you need to register at the employee login portal. Furthermore, the user should remember their login credentials.
How to Log into Tesla Employee Portal:
- For logging in the user must open the login website of Tesla employees. myapps.tesla.com
- As the webpage opens you will find a sign-in section at the top right.
- Now you need to enter your user id in the respective field.
- Enter the Password in the space below.
- Click the ‘Sign In’ button and you will be logged in.
How to Log into Tesla Benefit Solver:
- In order to sign in to your Tesla Benefit Solver open the official webpage. www.benefitsolver.com/benefits/BenefitSolverView
- Now look at the top right and there is a login widget.
- Enter the Username and Password in the respective blank boxes.
- Lastly, click the ‘Login’ button below to access your account.
Forgot Username or Password:
- In case you aren’t able to recall your login credentials open the Tesla Benefit Solver webpage. www.benefitsolver.com/benefits/BenefitSolverView
- Now locate the login section which is towards the right.
- Just below the login button, there is a URL that reads ‘Forgot your username or password?’
- Click on it and a new webpage opens.
- Enter the following data for identity verification purposes:
- Employee Number OR
- Social Security Number
- Date of birth
- Click the ‘Continue’ button below and the next page opens.
- Follow the on screen prompts and you will be able to retrieve credentials.
Also Read: ARI Partner Connect Login
How to Register for a Tesla Benefit Solver Account:
- Go to the Tesla Benefit Solver webpage to get started. www.benefitsolver.com/benefits/BenefitSolverView
- Now look at the right for the login section.
- Scroll down and there is a ‘Register’ button below it.
- Click on it and you will be directed to the main registration screen.
- Provide the following information in the respective spaces:
- employee number Or
- Social security number
- Date of birth
- Zip code
- Click the ‘Continue’ button and you will be able to set up an account.
At the end of the article, we hope you have signed in to your employee account with ease. Once you have signed in you can access your employee account features. To reach the Tesla Benefits team you can call on 855-668-5041.