Sign In and Make Payment- Santander Consumer USA
The Santander Consumer USA provides their customers a safe and secure Sign-In web portal to log in and manage their Santander Account online. Once they will be logged in they can take advantage some of the useful features such as set up auto pay, hassle free billing, multiple payment options, monitor activity and more 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
Sign Up for Online Access
The first time users need to sign up for Online Access and create a Santander Consumer USA Account to pay online and perform all those above-mentioned activities including others. The procedure is very easy and simple and does not take much time to complete.
For the Sign-UP process, visit the Santander Consumer USA Sign-In page at https://myaccount.santanderconsumerusa.com. At the bottom of the Sign-In window, you can locate the “Sign Up for Online Access” link beside the ‘Don’t have an Account’. Click it and you will be directed to the Sign Up page. Begin the process by verifying your account. For that,
- Select which account type you are signing up for.
- Choose between Account Number and SSN or Tax ID Number to sign up with
- Enter your Account Number that can be found at the top left corner of your statement.
- Enter the Date of Birth in the MM/DD/YYYY format.
- Click “Next” and enter the ‘Terms & Conditions’ section. Read them carefully before checking the box of Agree and Accept.
- The next part is to create your account. Provide the required details to set up your login credentials by following the given instructions.
- Lastly set the security questions and answers for your account and your account will be successfully created.
Sign into Santander Consumer USA Account
Once the account is created for Online Access now you can sign in and enter your account to manage it over the web, view the transaction, pay the bills, access the electronic billing statement and more.
- Visit the above-mentioned Santander Consumer USA Sign-In page at https://myaccount.santanderconsumerusa.com.
- Enter the Username and Password.
- Click “Sign In” to enter your account.
Forgot Username and Password
Those, who have forgotten their login credentials, can get back into their account by clicking the “Forgot your username/password?” link posted below the ‘Sign In’ button.
- Account Number (to retrieve the Username)/ Username (to reset the Password
- Last 4 digits of your Social Security Number/ last 4 digits of your Tax ID (for a commercial account)
- Date of Birth/ Date of Incorporation(for a commercial account)
- Billing Zip Code
Santander Consumer USA offers their customers a variety of payment options so that they can choose the method that best meets their needs.
To make payment using the free, convenient Auto Pay service users need to Sign up and enroll online or complete the Auto Pay Enrollment form and fax it to 1-800-417-0251 (toll-free). The enrollment will be accepted and updated to your account generally within five to seven business days.
After that, you can set up the Auto Pay and your monthly payment will be deducted automatically from your personal checking or savings account and credited to your account by the payment due date.
Pay by Phone
Santander Consumer USA accepts payment over the phone. To make the payments via telephone, call 1-888-222-4227 and provide the required details such as Account Number, your checking or savings account information, bank’s routing number and a check number for tracking purpose. (All the info can be found at the bottom of your personal check).
Pay by mail
To pay by mail, use the following Mailing address.
Santander Consumer USA
PO Box 660663
Dallas, TX 75266-0633
To make an overnight or certified mail,
Santander Consumer USA
1010 W, Mockingbird Lane, Suite 100
Dallas, TX 75247
Pay by Western Union
To complete your transaction using Western Union Quick Collect, you will need the following information:
- Code City- Pitstop
- State Code- TX
- And your Account Number
- To pay by CheckFreePay
Santander Consumer USA also accepts payment through CheckFreePay. To use this largest processor of walk-in bill payments in the USA, visit one of your nearly 25,000 retail CheckFreePay locations and make cash payment. Don’t forget to bring the bottom portion of your statement.
There are many other payment options available when you will log in and enter your account feature. For any question regarding making payment call toll free at 1-888-222-4227