How to Activate YouTube TV on Xbox One :
YouTube is a go-to platform where most people watch videos nowadays. Whether you can watch informative tutorials, or movies, or even web series. Currently, YouTube is the most popular video publishing and streaming site.
You can watch YouTube on your smartphone as long as you have an internet connection. You can also watch YouTube on your computer through a web browser. But, watching YouTube on TV is a different luxury.
If you don’t have a TV with the android OS or smart TV, then there are other options to watch YouTube on your TV. You can also watch TV on your TV by connecting the Roku, Kodi, Xbox One, or PlayStation.
How to Activate Xbox One :
If you have an Xbox One device, then you can easily activate YouTube on your device. It is quite easy to activate YouTube on your Xbox device. You can follow these simple instructions below to successfully activate YouTube:
- Firstly, you need to download and install YouTube on Xbox One.
- Once the app is successfully installed on your device, then open the YouTube app.
- Then, you have to go to the Sign In & Settings option.
- You have to select the Sign In option and then press the X button on the controller.
- Within your YouTube app, you will get an eight-digit code on your display. You should write down or keep a note of the code as you need it later.
- Then, you have to visit this link www.youtube.com/activate, from your PC or Smartphone. You should log in to the same YouTube account as the Xbox. If you haven’t signed in, then use the login credentials to log in.
- Coming back to the activation page, you have to provide the activation code displayed on Xbox and proceed.
- If you see a confirmation prompt asking for confirmation if you wish to allow Xbox access to your account by clicking on the Allow and proceed.