www.MyTHDHR.com – How To Login Into Home Depot Employee Self ServiceLogin Guide
Home Depot Employee Self Service Login
The Home Depot Employee Self Service Login is a service which is offered to the employees of the Home Depot stores. If you are an associate or working with Home Depot then you can create account access or log in to an existing account. The Home Depot Employee Self Service portal is easy to access and offers the employees a wide range of features such as employee benefits, payroll management, access to work schedule and much more.
All these features can be accessed just through an internet-connected device. If you have a web-enabled smartphone, laptop, tablet or mobile phone you can access your Home Deport Employee account. Read on for a guide to the Home Depot Employee Self Service Login.
What is the Home Depot Employee Self Service
The Home Depot Employee Self Service is an online portal developed for the Home Depot for its employees. If you are someone working with the Home Depot retail company then you can register for access at the self-service portal. However, existing customers can log into their account using their credentials.
With the advent of the online employee management portal, Home Depot has made a decent change in the way the work. Now the employees can use the self-service portal to ease their work and make the workplace a better place. Some employees of the Home Depot have reported that after using the online portal their performance at the workplace was improved.
What are the features of the Home Depot Employee Login?
As we have said earlier the Home Depot Employee Login portal is pretty functional. Anyone who has joined the self-service portal can enjoy these features.
- Once logged in you can view the latest company information.
- Keep in touch with your teammates and seniors.
- You can view your payroll information.
- View employee benefits as well as the claim for benefits.
- Update personal information.
- You can make changes to the LOA status.
- Change the tax withholdings.
- You can change or activate the direct deposit information.
How to Log into Home Depot Employee Self Service
- In order to log into your employee account, you need to visit the website of the Home Depot. www.MyTHDHR.com and click on the ‘My Employee Self Service’ at the left side of the page.
- then click on the ‘Enroll in or change your Homer Fund deduction ‘
- Once the webpage opens there will be the login section.
- Enter the login credentials and you can log in.
How to Contact Home Depot Employee SSC Teams?
In case you need assistance regarding logging in or any other issue you can resolve your issue by taking help of the Employee SSC Teams. Here are the ways through which you can contact them.
Benefits Choice Center
Call on 1-800-555-4954.
For issues related to the self-service portal, you may call on 1-866-698-4347 or send an email at MyTHDR@homedepot.com.
The Home Depot Employee Self Service portal is useful to the associates and employees of the Home Depot. If you wish to access your account then you can set up online access.