Access MetLife MyBenefits Portal
Metropolitan Life Insurance Company provides their employees and the authorized users MetLife MyBenefits, a safe and secure login site, to access their Benefit plan documents, insurance policies, contract, certificates and more. The functions, features, and content of MyBenefits are exclusively for the information and convenience of MetLife members.
MyBenefits is accessed for the information about MetLife insurance, and other MetLife products including those of its affiliates and about the users’ benefits. This online service portal makes them enjoy fast, easy and convenient access to the information they need.
Log in to MetLife MyBenefits
To access your MetLife online account with MyBenefits, you must have your company name ready. To complete the sign in process and enter the employee account you can follow the short guide listed below:
- Go to the MetLife MyBenefits Common Access portal www.metlife.com/mybenefits
- Enter your company name in the specific fields provided on the “Account Sign In” tab on the right of the screen.
- Click the “Submit” button to move forward.
- Enter your login credentials i.e. username and password to access your MetLife MyBenefits Account.
System Requirements for MyBenefits Portal
To complete electronic transactions, use an electronic signature, access and retain the records, your computer system must be met with some technical requirements such as:
- MetLife MyBenefits web accessing is compatible across a reasonable range of current browsers like Firefox and Safari. Other browsers not mentioned in the list may work on the site but there may be some limitations in viewing and functionality.
- Use a current browser that no longer uses SSL (Security Socket Layer) version 3.0 or disable SSL 3.0 in your browser to meet the latest security requirements.
- Make sure you have disabled
- You need to have Adobe Acrobat Reader for utilizing some certain functions such as downloading, printing etc. You will get the full details on the specific page where the software is required.
- Enable ActiveX controls if you are using Internet Explorer
A little bit about MetLife
Metropolitan Life Insurance Company, well-known as MetLife, is one of the largest providers of insurance, annuities and employee benefits in the world. The company holding the leading market positions in the US, Latin America, Asia Pacific region, Europe, Japan, and the Middle-East offers their services more than 60 countries with 90 million customers. The firm was established in 1868 and went public in 2000 through the conversion from a mutual insurance company operated for the benefits of the policyholders to a for-profit company.
To know more information about MyBenefits, you can contact MetLife Customer Service at 1-877-963-8932
The main office of MetLife is located at 200 Park Avenue, New York City.