Access John Hancock Retirement Plan Account Online
The customers of John Hancock USA can register and log in to their retirement account on the internet and access all the details of their John Hancock retirement plan services. The benefits of having a John Hancock Online Retirement Account are a lot such as view the balance and account activity; organize, plan and track the retirement goals; review the retirement investments; get investment tips and more.
Register for John Hancock Retirement Plan Services
In order to gain access of their John Hancock Retirement Plan, the consumers need to register for the John Hancock website and create an online account. The registration process is very easy and can be done in three simple steps.
For the John Hancock Retirement Plan Account registration, you will need:
- Contract Number (Can be easily found on the first page of your John Hancock Statement)
- Social Security Number
- Date of Birth of the client
Also Read: Log Into Pay Your Foremost Insurance Bill
John Hancock 401k Login Steps
If you have all the required information ready to be accessed, you can follow the instructions given below to initiate the registration procedure.
- Access the web browser on your internet connected device and visit www.jhancockpensions.com
- Click the “Register Here” link next to ‘First Visit?’ below the Sign-In section on the top left-hand side on your screen and you will be directed to the Registration Page.
- Enter your John Hancock Contract Number. If you cannot locate the number on your statement, click the question mark icon to see the first page of a sample statement indicating the code in a red circle.
- Then enter some of your personal details i.e. Last Name, Social Security Number and DOB in their respective fields.
- Click the “Continue” button enter some security information you will be asked to provide and create your User ID and Password to set up your online account.
- In the next step, you need to pick your challenge questions and provide the answers for the security purpose and reviving your login credentials in future if needed.
Sign In to your John Hancock Retirement account
Once you have completed the registration, you will be enrolled for the John Hancock Retirement Plan Online Services. Now you can access all the features of your John Hancock Pension Account activity by logging in. To do that,
- Visit www.jhancockpensions.com and navigate to the left side of the webpage.
- Enter the username and password associated with your John Hancock Pension or Retirement Account in their respective fields.
- Click the “Sign me in” button.
Forgot Login Info
The users, who are not able to recall their login credentials or facing problems to sign in, can retrieve their username and reset the password. To initiate the recovery process or to generate a new password, you need to click the “Forgot Username/ Password?” link that can be found just above the “Sign me in” button and provide the following info after entering your desired page.
- Contract Number (If you forgot username)
- Username (For password resetting)
- Last Name
- Social Security Number
- Date of Birth (MM/DD/YYYY)
About John Hancock
John Hancock Life Insurance Company is a leading insurance and finance company in the USA. The company was established in 1862 and named in honor of John Hancock, a merchant, statesman and prominent patriot of the American Revolution. John Hancock USA, headquartered in Boston, is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Canadian life insurance company, Manulife Financial and offers quality annuity, life insurance, and pension products that create and preserve wealth for their clients.
To ask any question or share your comments, you can call at 1-800-395-1113 and speak with a John Hancock USA client account representative. The phone communication is available from Monday to Friday (excluding holidays), 8 am to 8 pm ET.
Or, you can send your queries electronically through the following email address:
To know more about John Hancock Retirement Plan Services, visit their official website,