Access RUN Powered by ADP Portal
ADP, Automatic Data Processing Inc., provides their RUN Powered by ADP clients a safe and secure web portal to access their work account and get more control over their business. The site can be accessed from both ADP web application and ADP Mobile Payroll app (available in iOS and Android) conveniently. By registering and logging into this ADP Portal the employees can easily do a lot of functions such as:
- Find their paycheck or paystub
- View their W2 or 1099
- Change direct deposit
- Access 401k plans and retirement and more
RUN Powered by ADP User Registration
In order to gain access to the RUN Powered by ADP portal, the users need to be registered for the first time using their account. As both the employees and contractor can utilize the site, the registration is also two types. But prior to registration, you need the temporary password that you have received via email when your ADP Account is first created to be ready.
Here is a short guide provided to initiate each ADP registration process.
- Go to the RUN Powered by ADP Login Page at www.myaccess.adp.com
- Click the “REGISTER NOW” button located at the bottom of the single window on the page
- By default, you will be entered to the Employee Registration page
- Enter the required information i.e. First Name, Last Name, Date of Birth, Social Security Number
For account registration as an administrator or contractor, access the same ADP Login portal and click the “REGISTER NOW” link. In the Registration Page, click the “Register as a contractor” link posted near the left bottom. Then provide the following details to verify your identity.
- Social Security Number or Tax ID Number (TIN)
- First Name, Last Name or Company Name
- Zip Code
- And Hire Date
Solve the captcha for the security measures and click the “Next” button to proceed.
Also Read : Lowe’s Employee Login
After your identity is verified, you will be directed to the next page where you have to input the temporary password provided in the email. Then follow the on-screen instructions to complete the registration process. When you will be successfully registered and log in to your account, change the temporary password and create a new permanent one.
RUN Powered by ADP Login
Once the registration process is complete and your account will be activated, you can log in to your account and access all the features of the site.
- To log in, visit www.myaccess.adp.com
- Enter your ADP User ID that you created in the time of account registration
- Click the “Next” button
- Enter the password in the specific field on the page to enter your RUN Powered by ADP account.
The users, who have forgotten the login credentials, can recover their User ID and reset the Password and regain their access to the portal.
- To find the User ID, select the “Forgot your User ID?” link on the RUN Powered by ADP Login Page.
- Enter your First Name, Last Name, and Email Address and click “Next”
- Follow the instructions and answer a series of security questions
If your answers will match the info previously set by you, the User ID will be displayed and then you can log in to your RUN Powered by ADP account.
If you forgot the password, provide your RUN Powered by ADP account User ID in the Login Page. Receive a temporary password by completing the steps provided to you. Log in to the account using that temporary password and change it immediately after entering.
Important Notes on accessing RUN Powered by ADP Portal
- To access the site, Microsoft Internet Explorer 8 is recommended for the browser requirement. You also can use Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 and above, Mozilla Firefox 3.5 and above, Apple Safari 4 and above, Apple iPad 5.1 and above and Google Chrome 10 and above.
- You must accept cookies to run the site
- The users, who are locked out during the logging in process, need to wait five minutes to try again.
- PC users need Microsoft Office 2003, 2007 or 2010 to export report data to Excel; Adobe Reader 6.0.1 or higher to print reports and tax forms.
- For using Mac, you will need Microsoft Office 2008 for Mac- Business Edition to export the report to Excel and Adobe Reader X (10.1.3) or later to print.
A little bit about ADP
ADP, Automatic Data Processing Inc., is a comprehensive international provider of cloud-based Human Capital Management uniting HR, payroll, talent, time, tax and benefits administration. The company also offers business outsourcing services, analytics, and compliance expertise. ADP is listed to Fortune magazine’s “World’s most admired companies” for 12 consecutive years.
To reach ADP Customer Service, dial 1-844-227-5237