www.myloweslife.com – Lowe’s Employee LoginLogin Guide
Log in to My Lowe’s Life: Lowe’s Employee Portal
Lowe’s provides their current employees My Lowe’s Life – Lowe’s SSO Login portal to access their Employee Account online safely and securely anytime anywhere at their convenience.
This employee login system let the authorized users access all of their work-related information at their fingertips and make them well-informed and up to date about Lowe’s news, necessary announcement, employee benefits, and other information so that they can take advantage of all the service related to their work.
How to login My Lowe’s Life Portal
In order to gain access to their employee account and use the Lowe’s unique functionality tools, the existing Lowe’s employees need to log in to their My Lowe’s Life Account. Before logging in, make sure your Lowe’s Sales Number and Password are handy; you must have the information to use the Lowe’s SSO Login portal.
Here is a short guideline provided for you to log in your Lowe’s Employee account; you can follow the steps as they are listed below.
- Visit Lowe’s Lowe’s Life – Lowe’s SSO Login Portal at www.myloweslife.com
- Enter your Sales Number and Password in their respective fields in the Login tab located at the middle left-hand side of the webpage.
- Click the “Login” button to enter your account.
Forgot Login Password
The Lowe’s SSO Login users, who are not able to recall the password associated to their My Lowe’s Life account, can reset it by clicking the “Forgot Password?” link provided on the Login tab at the Lowe’s Employee Portal.
Former Lowe’s Employee Login
The HR-related information is also available to the Lowe’s former employees. To access it they are provided with another webpage where they can log in their account and view the details.
Also Read: Worksmart Michaels ETM Login
- To access the desired page, go to the same My Lowe’s Life – Lowe’s SSO Login portal as mentioned above.
- There you need to select the “Click Here” link from the middle of the page and you will be redirected a new webpage.
- Enter your Lowe’s User ID and Password in the blank spaces of the respective tab at the left side of the page.
- Click the “Log On” button to proceed.
The new users as well as the old ones, who forgot their login credentials, can access the site without a User ID to register their new account or recover their login info. For that, they need to click the “New User?” link or “Forgot User ID or Password?” link as required below the ‘Log On’ button and enter the two pieces of their personal information i.e.
- Last 4 digits of their SSN
- Birth Date
Click the “Continue” button to confirm your identity and move forward following the prompts you are provided to access the site.
Useful information about My Lowe’s Life Portal Security
- When you create your My Lowe’s Life Account Login password, you can set up a hint that will help you remember it if you forgot in case.
- You also can choose 3 security questions and answers previously and use it to retrieve your account when you forgot your username and password. Note that, your answers must match with those you set up at the time of selecting security questions.
- If your email address is not mentioned in your file, your new password will be sent to you via the postal mail.
- Your password must be kept confidential and if you suspect any unauthorized access to your account, immediately change your password and inform Lowe’s.
- Protect your device by ensuring that you have up to date anti-virus with automatic updates, enable automatically installed security updates, consider to use a separate device to access the portal as well as others financial site.
- Make sure the contact information provided on your profile must be current so that you can be communicated faster as much as possible for taking the required steps for the possibility of fraud.
- Read all postal and electronic notices from your employer so that the changes on your account can be confirmed.
Lowe’s, headquartered in Mooresville, North Carolina, is an American retail company specialized in home improvement and the second-largest hardware chain in the US. The company along with its subsidiary companies operates more than 2370 stores and has over 310,000 employees across North America.
Lowe’s Contact Information
Lowe’s Benefits Service Center
Phone Number: 844-475-6937 (8 am to 8 pm ET, from Monday to Friday)