Win a gift set worth $80 by taking part in the Lego Customer Satisfaction Survey
Lego is famous for the plastic bricks and other toys it sells all around the world. It also rewards the customers by entering them in the sweepstakes after completing a survey. The survey helps in the improvement of the products and services provided to the customers in future.
Prizes to be won by participating in the Lego Customer Satisfaction Survey:
After successful completion of the survey the participants will be entered in the sweepstakes and get a chance to win gifts $80.
Lego is a Danish company that is well known for production of plastic construction toys and other toys. It was founded in the year 1932 by a carpenter named Ole Kirk Christiansen who made wooden toys in Billund, Denmark. The company started making the now famous interlocking bricks in 1949. The bricks were revolutionary as they could be used for building anything from buildings to vehicles and figures.
The manufacturing plants of the toys are located in different countries Denmark, Hungary, Mexico and China. There are theme of the Lego sets where the bricks are arranged and displayed as sets and figures from different comics like Batman, Star Wars, Harry Potter and many more.it also has a clothing range for children called Kabooki, founded in 1993 in Denmark. Apart from toys it also has board games, video games and many TV appearances. Lego also has eight theme parks that are working under Merlin Entertainment in different countries.
Eligibility and Rules for taking the Lego Customer Satisfaction Survey:
- The Lego offer is eligible for worldwide residents but must be at least 18 years of age or more.
- Children taking part in the survey must do so with the guidance of their parents or elders.
- The recent receipt of the store must be available to enter the survey.
- Any payment or purchase is not necessary to win in the sweepstakes and doing so will not increase the chances of winning.
- The whole survey must be completed successfully to enter the sweepstakes.
- The employees, staff, sponsors, officers or anyone affiliated with the company are not eligible for the survey.
- The gifts won in the sweepstakes cannot be transferred or exchanged for cash.
- The Lego offer is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
Procedure for taking the Lego Customer Satisfaction Survey:
- Keep the recent receipt of the Lego store in handy.
- Choose your preferred language from the given languages in the dropdown.
- Open the browser and visit the website: www.legosurvey.com/product.
- Enter the 4 – 5-digit code provided on the back of the box of the product and click on Let’s Go.
- After entering the survey, you will be asked regarding the experience of the product, quality, and the overall satisfaction.
- Answer the questions correctly and honestly as it will help in the improvement of the products and services in the future.
- Give you feedback in the comments box provided and click on next.
- After answering all the questions finally, you will be asked to enter the sweepstakes.
- Agree to the notification and provide your personal details like your name, phone number, complete postal address, and email id and click on next.
- Congratulations you have entered the sweepstakes and you will be notified once you win the prize.
Intimation of the winners of the Lego Customer Satisfaction Survey:
The winners of the Lego Sweepstakes will be notified via email within 7-14 days from the drawing date.
For Further Queries and Support:
LEGO Customer Service
PO Box 1138, Enfield
CT 06083-1138, USA.
Phone Number: 1-800-835-4386
Lego Official Website: www.lego.com.
Lego Customer Satisfaction Survey Link: www.legosurvey.com/product.