Access Key2Benefits Card Account Online
The Key2Benefits Mastercard Debit Cardholders can create their Key2Benefits Card account online and access all the information, transaction history, balance, monthly statement and other details of their card conveniently 24/7 from their computer, smartphone or any other web-enabled device.
Key2Benefits Debit Card is issued by KeyBank National Association pursuant to a license from Mastercard International Inc. The card can be used to make online, phone and mail order purchases anywhere Mastercard debit cards are accepted.
Apart from making purchases, the Key2Benefitsn cards can be used to withdraw cash at ATMs, bank and credit unions, get cash back on eligible purchases at participating retailers.
How to enroll for Online Access
To take advantage of all the features of their Key2Benefits cards fully, consumers need to enroll their cards for an online account. To get started the process, keep your Key2Benefits handy and follow the short guideline provided below:
- Visit www.key2benefits.com
- The site will be loaded in English by default. To change the language to Spanish, click the “En Español” link from the top right corner of the access area.
- Enter the first 9 digits of your Key2Benefits card in the field located on the page.
- Click “Submit” to be directed to the secure cardholder website where you will be required to create your own User ID and a unique password to access your Key2Benefits card over the web securely.
The users can also check the “Remember Me” box to save the information on the device they are using to speed up the future online access of their card account on the same device.
Also Read: Credit One Bank Online Account Access
Key2Benefits Mastercard Debit Card Features
- Unlimited transactions at no charge at retailers across the US
- Unlimited online purchases and withdrawals at KeyBank branches and ATMs at no charge
- Get cash back with purchases using your PIN at participating merchants like grocery or convenience stores
- You need to select ‘Credit’ for making a purchase and ‘Debit’ to earn cash back
- Can use the card to pay at the gas pumps
- Transfer all or some of your card balance to a personal checking or savings account through your online account
- Enroll in text alerts or sign up for email notification to get balance alerts
- There is no annual fee
- Fees can be seen by accessing your online account or Key2Benefits card fees schedule sent in the mail along with the card
- The balance on the Key2Benefits Debit card is FDIC insured up to the maximum allowable limit
Key2Benefits Customer Support Number- 1-866-295-2955 (toll-free and available 24 hours a day seven days a week)
127 Public Square, Cleveland, Ohio 44114