Kelsey’s Guest Satisfaction Survey
The recent diners of Kelsey’s Original Roadhouse, who have received a survey invitation during that visit, can complete an online Guest Satisfaction Survey by sharing their candid feedback based on that dining experience.
The Kelsey’s Guest Satisfaction Survey is brief and consists of simple questions about their experience with Kelsey’s. It will take only a few minutes of your time to complete. As a survey entrant, you must be honest with your opinion to help the company to measure your satisfaction and gain a better understanding of your likings and dislikings.
What You Require for Kelsey’s Survey
The guests of Kelsey’s, who want to participate in the survey, need some basic requirements to access the survey.
- You have to visit Kelsey’s location very recently.
- Must receive a survey invitation containing a survey link and code on the receipt.
- The survey should be completed within the mentioned period of time on your receipt.
How to begin Kelsey’s Guest Survey
To complete the survey successfully, you can follow the steps provided below. But before initiating the procedure keep your Kelsey’s receipt handy.
- Visit the survey page at www.kelseysfeedback.com
- Select your preferred language between English and French to take the survey.
- Enter the 14-digit Access Code displayed on your Kelsey’s receipt in the specific fields on the survey page. (look at the image of the sample receipt posted left-hand side of the survey page to know where you need to find the number on your receipt)
- Click the “Start” button to fill out the survey.
In the end, you may receive a code to receive a discount offer on your next visit to Kelsey’s.
Kelseys Original Roadhouse is a Canadian restaurant chain, owned by Recipe Unlimited. The restaurant was founded in 1978 but many locations over the years. In 2015, it came back once again with a new look and in 2016 it launches a fresh menu with exciting new dishes such as the All Day Breakfast Burger and old faves like Classic Chicken Wings.
Kelseys Customer Service Phone Number: 1-844-729-7829 (Toll-free) or 416-940-5633 (GTA)