www.escoviews.ie – Take Tesco Customer Survey and win the €250 Gift CardCustomer Survey
Tesco Customer Satisfaction Survey
Tesco is offering their customers to participate in Tesco Customer Satisfaction Survey located at www.escoviews.ie based on their most recent experience at the store and entered into the Prize Draw Contest for the chance to win a €250 Tesco Gift Card.
Customer Service is really important to Tesco and the Customers Survey is one of the best ways to know what the consumers think about that service. It will help Tesco assess their performance and take necessary steps to improve the service if needed so that they can make every day a better day for their valued customers. Hence, complete the survey providing your honest opinion and help Tesco achieve their goal as well as get the opportunity to win the gift card.
How to complete the Tesco Customer Survey and win the €250 Gift Card
To enter the survey and the sweepstakes you must be eligible and meet some certain requirements.
- You must be an ROI resident as the promotional offer is only open to the Republic of Ireland residents.
- You must be at least 18 years old or the age of majority at the time of entry.
- You must receive a valid and recent purchase receipt containing a survey code.
- You must not be an employee or their immediate families or agent of Tesco (Sponsor) and InMoment (Administrator)
- Go to the survey site at www.escoviews.ie
- Enter the 4-digit code from your receipt in the field provided on the page.
- If you cannot find the code on your receipt, click the link under the entry field to see the sample Tesco receipt image highlighting the code
- Click “Enter” to begin the survey.
- Answer all the survey questions to the best of your knowledge and tell how your experience was.
- In the end, provide the required information and submit the entry form to enter into the drawing contest.
Tesco, the British multinational groceries and general merchandise retailer, was founded in 1919 and today it has expanded over 6550 locations throughout the world. It is the third largest retailer by gross revenue and ninth by revenue in the world.