iConnectData: Comdata Cardholder Services Portal Login
Comdata provides their card members to a safe and secure internet portal to access their card account online with all the convenience to save their time and gain more control over their card activity. The site is simple featured and quite easy to use. You just need an electronic device with a stable internet connection and you will be all ready to access it 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Comdata Payment Innovation, the largest fuel card provider and second largest commercial issuer of MasterCard, is a leading provider of fleet management and one of the most comprehensive suites of payment solutions on the market.
Comdata Account Registration and Activation
To access the Comdata Cardholder Services Internet Portal, the users need to be registered if not previously done and activate their online account. For registration, keep your Comdata Card and the Activation Code ready and follow the steps listed below to get started:
- Visit Comdata Cardholder Services Login Site at www.cardholder.comdata.com
- Click on the “CLICK HERE TO REGISTER LINK” at the bottom of the ‘Cardholder Register Here’ window at the top left side or below the ‘Log In’ button at the middle left-hand side of the page.
- You will be directed to the Account Activation Page where you need to enter your Comdata Card Number in the first field.
- Enter the Activation Code in the second field
- Click the “Next” button to move forward.
Follow the prompts given on-screen and complete the rest part of the activation process providing the required details such as Name, Residential Address, Contact Information, Identity Info, and others. Create the account login credentials to access your Online Comdata Card Account. After the successful registration, you will be received a confirmation message stating that your account is activated.
Log into iConnectData: Comdata Cardholder Services
The existing iConnectData user as well as the new members, who have just finished their Comdata Card Account registration and activation, can sign in to their account.
- Go to Comdata Cardholder Services Login Portal at www.cardholder.comdata.com
- Enter the Username and Password
- Click the blue “Log In” button to enter your account.
Forgot Login Information
The Cardholders, who have forgotten their login credentials, can submit your request to recover their username or regenerate their password.
For username retrieving, click the “Forgot your Username” link at the bottom of the Comdata Cardholder Services Login Page. Fill out the fields with two pieces of information i.e.
- Card Number
- Email Address
Click the “Submit Request” button and you will be sent an email with your account username after your request is verified.
For password resetting, you need to provide your
- Email Address
An email with a link to reset password will be sent to you. Through the link, you can generate a new password got your Comdata Card Online Account.
Comdata Customer Service
To communicate with Comdata, you can call 800-266-3282 or 615-370-7000
Toll-Free No: +1 800-833-8640
Comdata Corporate Headquarter Address:
5301 Maryland Way, Brentwood, TN 37027