How to Login to UIHC MyChart Account:
The University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics is not only a healthcare center but is also a teaching ground for students worldwide. It has an accommodation of 811-bed as a public teaching hospital. It is affiliated with the University of Iowa. The hospital is one of the top-rated hospitals just as the Mercy Hospitals and Iowa City VA Health Care System. The hospital not only provides its services to the local patients but also patients throughout the state and region for various serious illnesses and injuries.
Benefits of MyChart Account:
- UIHC gives a facility to get expert healthcare services while you are at your home through their MyChart account which one can avail through their computer.
- This service can only be utilized if you use the UIeCare feature from the MyChart University of Iowa Hospitals and clinics account that you have.
- You can get this service from any location at any time.
- This feature can only be used for minor issues.
- But you have to keep in mind that you will be needing a webcam on your computer so that you can take part in the eVisit.
- You can also enable the appointment managing feature to fix an appointment with your doctor.
- Though all the appointments cannot be scheduled by using this feature, there are certain clinics that may accept appointments done through MyChart depending on the type of visit.
- You can also view your test results within days without waiting for days.
- You can also request prescription refills as required.
- You can also manage your account and pay your bills or set a payment plan at your convenience.
But to get all these features you must have an account. But if you do not have one then no need to worry, only follow the simple steps that are given below.
How to Create a MyChart Account:
- Firstly, to create an account you have to visit the online portal by clicking the link given below: mychart.uihealthcare.org
- After the page opens you will have to click on Sign In
- After the page opens you will be asked to provide “MyChart Activation Code” which you will get from the hospital or the doctor.
- Then, you will have to fill in your “Medical Report Number” in the required field
- After that, you gave to type in your Date of Birth and your Zip Code in the given fields.
- You can also call up your health center to get an activation code if you do not have one.
- You can also then visit the first page of the account creation process.
- There you will find the “Request Access to Your Records” button which you have to click.
If you have already created an account or have one then you need to login to MyChart Account. To do so follow the given steps below:
How can you Log In to your MyChart Account:
- At first, you need to visit their online login portal by clicking on the link given below: mychart.uihealthcare.org
- After you are redirected to the login portal you will find two sections: MyChart Username and Password.
- You have to fill those two sections with your MyChart Username and Password.
- Then you have to click the “Sign In” button given below.
And you have successfully logged in to your account.
But if you forget your password and unable to login then follow the simple steps given below and reset your username.
Also Read : How to Access UTSW MyChart Account
How to Reset your Username:
- You’ll have to change your username by clicking on this given below, mychart.uihealthcare.org
- After visiting the page you will find the “Forgot Username” option and click that option.
- Then, you will be taken to the page which will help you to change your username.
How you will be able to Change your Password:
- You can reset your password when you will have to click on the link provided below. mychart.uihealthcare.org
- After you have visited the page you will get to see a “Forgot Password” option which you will have to select.
- Then, you will be redirected to another page that will help you in changing your password.
For further queries, contact: 1-800-777-8442