UTSW MyChart Portal Login :
The University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center (UT Southwestern or UTSW ) is not only a healthcare center but also the largest medical school in the University of Texas System or state of Texas. It is located in Dallas, Texas. It providing training to almost 3,700 medical, graduate, and health profession students, residents, and postdoctoral fellows.
Benefits of UTWS MyChart Account:
- They assist their patients with 24/7 care with Video Visits on request.
- Scheduling of appointments become really easy.
- You can video visit your doctor while sitting back at home.
- You can make a personal record of your medical conditions.
- Your lab or test results can be viewed within one business or less.
- You can pay your bill online without any worry.
- You can also ask for the renewal of your prescription from your doctor.
- There are many more such facilities like, and you can only avail of them when you have an account.
How you can install the MyChart Mobile App:
- You can download the MyChart Mobile App for ease from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store from any device you use.
- You also can just search for the app in either of the app stores by simply typing in the app name.
If you are willing to create a Henry Ford MyChart Account, then the article that follows is just for you;
How to Create the UTWS MyChart account:
- To create an account you need to visit their page by clicking on the link given below: mychart.utsouthwestern.edu/mychart
- There you will find blank fields asking for your “Your MyChart Activation Code.”
- Then you are supposed to fill in your “Date of Birth” in mm/dd/yyyy form.
- After filling this form you will be able to go to the next step of this process.
- And after you have completed doing all the steps then, you will be able to successfully create an account.
Now that you have made an account or you have one already you need to login to MyChart Account to get all the features;
Access to UTWS MyChart Account:
- To login to MyChart Account first, you need to visit their online portal via the link provided below: mychart.utsouthwestern.edu
- After you have opened the page you will find there are two blank sections: Username and Password.
- In those blank fields, you need to type in your Username and Password.
- Find the Sign In button which you will find below.
- And the account login is successful.
If you are unable to recall your Username and Password, then you do not have to worry about anything, just sit back and follow these steps given below;
How to Reset your Username:
- You first to visit the online login portal by clicking on the link provided below just for you mychart.utsouthwestern.edu
- When the page opens you will find the “Forgot Username” option and click that option.
- Then, a new page will open which will help you to change your username.
Also Read : Access to NewRez MyLoanCare Online Account
How you will be able to Change your Password:
- You can easily reset your password as well when you click on the link given below, mychart.utsouthwestern.edu
- As soon as the new page opens you will get to see a “Forgot Password’ option which you will have to select.
- Then, you will be redirected to another page that will help you in changing your password.
You can also get more information by selecting the FAQs link given below: mychart.utsouthwestern.edu
For further queries, contact: Call the MyChart Helpline at 214-648-8888
8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday Call the MyChart Helpline at 214-648-8888
8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday