My Lahey Chart User Account Login:
My Lahey Chart is one of the services Lahey Hospital & Medical Center offers its patients. If you are seeking health care at the hospital then you can log into your My Chart account and access health care information just from an internet-connected device.
With the advent of the patient login system, it has been quite easier for patients to view their health data even on the go. You simply need to sign in to My Chart and you can find numerous information related to your health and treatment at Lahey.
My Lahey Chart Overview:
Lahey Hospital & Medical Center has developed the Lahey Chart portal. The web portal is backed by My Chart that allows you secure and free access to multi-care medical records by enabling greater insight into your health. It also offers you with an easy gateway to interact with your doctor.
Once you have logged in you will be able to view your health care reports, create an appointment, manage past appointments, view medical prescriptions, request a prescription refill, connect with your doctor’s office and even more.
All these services can be accessed via any internet-connected smartphone, computer, or tablet device. You simply need to remember your login credentials and you are ready to go. Read on for a guide to the user account login procedure.
How to Log in to My Lahey Chart:
- For signing in the user should open the My Lahey Chart webpage. www.mylaheychart.org
- As the webpage opens there is a sign-in section at the top right.
- Look for it then enter the My Lahey Chart Username in the respective space.
- Now type in your Password in the box below.
- Click ‘Sign In’ button and you will be logged into your account.
- In case you have forgotten your username you need to open the login webpage. www.mylaheychart.org
- As the website opens look for the login widget at the right.
- Below the sign in button there you will find the ‘Forgot Username?’ link.
- Click on it and the username recovery webpage opens.
- You need to provide your personal information in the respective spaces to verify your identity.
- Click ‘Submit’ button and follow the prompts to retrieve the username.
Forgot My Lahey Chart Password:
- To recover password navigate to the Lahey Chart webpage. www.mylaheychart.org
- Click on the ‘Forgot Password’ link which is at the bottom right of the login section.
- Now you will be taken further to the main password recovery webpage.
- Enter your username and date of birth in the blank spaces there.
- Tap ‘Next’ button and you will be allowed to set a new password.
How to Register for My Lahey Chart Account:
- For new user registration, one needs to visit the login homepage. www.mylaheychart.org
- Next look at the right of the screen.
- Tap on the ‘Sign Up’ now button and the identification page opens.
- You need to provide the activation code and date of birth to get started.
- Tap on the button below and you can set up an account by providing details on the new page.
Also Read: Tesla Employee Login
How to Pay as a Guest:
- To make payment at My Chart without signing in open the homepage. www.mylaheychart.org
- Now eye towards the right of the screen and click the ‘Pay as a Guest’ button.
- As the screen opens you will find a payment window.
- To look for account and pay you should enter your account and guarantor last name.
- Check the box below to confirm you are not a robot.
- Click ‘Lookup’ button below and you can enter details to make payment.
At the bottom line we hope you have signed into your My Lahey Chart account with ease. For assistance you can connect with the help desk on 781-744-7300.