Book your Ride-on Uber App
For regular travelers and commuters, Uber has become synonymous with fast service and professional commute. Formally known as Uber Technologies Inc, Uber is a prominent global ride-hailing company offering instant cab services, food delivery (Uber Eats), peer to peer ridesharing and micro-mobility chain of the transportation network with scooters and electric bikes.
Uber is based in San Francisco, U.S.A. Right now, Uber has an active presence in over 786 metropolitan cities all over the world. Uber App available for major Smartphone platforms has literally made it easier for commuters to summon cabs with few clicks.
As per the last report generated in the year 2019, Uber enjoys a formidable presence in the world of cabs with over 110 million users. Its effect on changing the scenario of convenience and food delivery has given rise to the terms ‘uberisation’! More than the estimated populations have admitted to using Uber at one point in time while the 110 million are the permanent customers.
Download the Uber app today:
play.google.com › store › apps › details › id=com.ubercab
Utilize Uber App and Lookup for Your Ride
From riding to work to riding to travel, Uber is there for your every occasion. Requesting for Uber is easier via the Smartphone. All you need is:
- Download the Uber App by using the above link.
- Open the app and determine the location of your destination.
- While using the app, make sure to turn on the location. Since the app uses your location as the default pickup point, it will show the fare and availability as per the location you are standing on.
- To change the pickup location, click on the pointer to customize or simply type the address of your pickup on the pickup location
- Select the convenient vehicle or transportation mode as per your choice.
- You can check the fare details beside every vehicle.
- On confirming the ride, you can see the picture, name and contact number of the driver.
- Track their arrival and time taken on the map given. You can also check the vehicle number and details.
- Select the mode of payment whole confirming the ride. Payment can be made via credit, debit card, cash in selected cities, e-wallets and many more.
- An OTP will be sent to you confirming your ride. After boarding, mention the OTP (One Time Password) to the driver.
- Post-ride, provide feedback to the driver and overall riding experience and suggest an improvement.
Sign Up With Uber Invite Code:
If you wish to sign up with the Uber Invite Code to get eligible for the referral do follow the steps:
- go to help.uber.com this is the direct link where you can read in details about the Invite code.
- Then click on the Sign Up option at the right top
- Enter the sign up form & put the Invite Code and
- Click on Next Button
Registering for Uber for the first time is easier:
- Open the Uber App.
- Enter your email address/mobile number.
- On entering a mobile number, an OTP (One Time Password) will be sent to you confirming your number.
- On using the email address, you need to check your email inbox for a confirmation link. Click on the link sent to your inbox, to confirm your email address.
- If you are using the app, it is recommended to use your phone number as the primary account credential. By this, you can track your cab, book your cab and opt for the latest promotional offers anytime without repeatedly opening your email.
Uber Ride Services
From the numerous services and conveniences the three major Uber Ride Services are:
- UberX: Affordable and individual option, opt for this right to get a quick ride to your destination without any hindrance. Your private ride at a splendid rate.
- UberPOOL: Save big and share your ride with your co-passengers towards the same destination. Enjoy a super lower fare by sharing your cab ride with other commuters.
- UberBLACK: High-end luxurious travel is her with UberBLACK. Whether you are traveling individually or with a group, enjoy the deluxe ride of your life with the high-end vehicle.
Apart from these, there are many more options for the ride based on the fare, location, and preference.
Read More: Werner Driver Portal Login Guide
To check if Uber is available in your city, visit www.uber.com/cities
To get any of your queries answered, visit uber.com/help
App: Head to the Help option to directly connect with the customer support team of Uber.