Win a £250 gift card by participating in the Evans Customer Satisfaction Survey
Evans Boutique is well known for the trendy designs and the latest fashion it provides to the customers. It also rewards the customer with gift cards through its sweepstakes after completing a survey. The survey helps in the improvement of the products and services provided to the customers in the future.
Prizes to be won by participating in the Evans Customer Satisfaction Survey:
After successful completion of the survey the participants will be entered in the sweepstakes and get a chance to win a £250 gift card that can be redeemed at the store.
Evans is a British clothing retailer that specializes in selling plus size clothing, swimwear, footwear, Lingerie and accessories. It is based in United Kingdom with over 300 stores in UK and the world. It was started in 1930 by Jack Green. It was acquired by Arcadia Group which is its current parent company.
Evans introduced mail order purchases in 1972 and currently it ships to almost every country even where there are no outlets yet. Beth Ditto introduced the first plus size clothing collection in 2009. Adele has bought the whole range after wearing one in a gig in Canada. And many other famous performers and artists have given recognition to the brand. It has many brands under its banner and are sold both in the outlets and online such as Aarya, Alice & You, Izabel Curve, J by Jolie, Live Unlimited, Grace, Scarlett and Jo and many more.
Eligibility and Rules for the Evans Customer Satisfaction Survey:
- The participant must be legal citizen of United Kingdom, USA, Germany, Netherlands and Republic of Ireland and must be at least 16 years of age or more.
- The recent receipt of the Evans store must be available to enter the survey.
- The survey must be completed successfully to enter the sweepstakes.
- One survey is valid for one entry only.
- The employees, officers, sponsors, family members or anyone affiliated with the company are not eligible to enter the survey.
- The Evans survey is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- Any means of payment or purchase is not necessary to win the gift and doing so will not increase the chances of winning.
- The gift card received cannot be transferred or exchanged for cash or any other alternatives.
Procedure for taking the Evans Customer Satisfaction Survey:
- Keep the Evans store receipt in handy.
- Open the browser and visit the website: feedback.evans.co.uk.
- Refer the rules of the sweepstakes from the links provided in the bottom of the page.
- Click on the box provided to enter the survey.
- Choose the store that you have visited and made a purchase and click on start survey.
- After entering the survey, you will be asked for the date of your visit and the time period.
- Click on the appropriate options and click on next.
- Choose the smileys as per your experience of your visit at the store and click on next.
- Give your feedback in the comment boxes provided and click on next.
- In the next page you will be asked regarding the availability of the products, behaviour of the staff and the quality of the products.
- Answer all the questions correctly and honestly as it will help in enhancing the products and services in future.
- In the final page you will be asked to enter the sweepstakes.
- Agree to the notification and provide your personal details like name, phone number, email id and complete postal address and click on next.
- Congratulations you have entered the sweepstakes and you will be notified once you win the prize.
Steps to enter the sweepstakes via mail:
- Handprint your name, telephone number, complete postal address and email id on a piece of paper and write “Please enter me in the customer satisfaction survey prize draw”.
- Mail the paper in a envelope with proper stamp to: c/o Arcadia Store Research Prize Draw Entry, ABA Market Research Limited, Hart House, 6 London Road, St Albans, AL1 1NG, United Kingdom.
Intimation of the winners of the Evans Customer Satisfaction Survey:
The winners of the sweepstakes will be notified via email within 10 days of the draw and the winner must confirm the communication details.
For Further Details and Support:
Phone Number: 0344 984 0262
Evans Official Website: www.evans.co.uk.
Evans Customer Satisfaction Survey Link: feedback.evans.co.uk.