www.bravotv.com/roku – Activate NBC on Roku OnlineTech Media
How to Activate NBC on Roku :
Just purchased an NBC Channel subscription? If the answer is yes then you can activate your channel at the website of the NBC. Once the user has purchased a subscription he/she will be able to gain access to a broad array of movies and TV shows.
The channel is available for plenty of media streaming devices such as Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Android TV, Xfinity, Apple TV, and Xbox. Read the post below for a step-by-step guide on the activation procedure. You can also find further information on the NBC Channel.
NBC Channel Overview :
NBC Universal Media LLC is an American mass media and entertainment channel that is owned by Comcast. The media company has its headquarters set up in 30 Rockefeller Plaza in Midtown Manhattan, New York City. The company primarily offers entertainment services and owns and operates portfolio news and entertainment television networks.
You can log into your account at the website of NBC. In order to access your channel, you need to have a few things handy and you are ready to go. Some of the popular shows featured on the NBC Channel are Richard III, Polar Storm, Buried Alive and American Dreamz.
How to Activate NBC on Roku :
- To activate the NBC channel on Roku turn on your device.
- Press the ‘Home’ button and navigate to the streaming channels section.
- Now you need to look for the NBC channel app in the list.
- The user can simply enter ‘NBC’ in the search bar to locate the app.
- Once you have found it click the ‘Add Channel’ button on the preview page.
- Install the app on your Roku device then return to the home.
- Launch the application and sign in when prompted.
- After logged in the system will provide you an activation code.
- Now visit the activation webpage using any browser. www.bravotv.com/roku
- As the website opens enter the activation code in the respective space.
- Click ‘Continue’ button below and follow the prompts to activate your channel.
How to Activate for Amazon Fire TV :
- Turn on your Fire TV device then ensure it has been connected to an active internet.
- Now go to the Amazon Channel Store and search for the NBC app in the list.
- You can simply enter ‘NBC’ in the search box there to quickly find the application.
- Click on the Download or Free button to install the app on your Amazon Fire TV.
- Once the application is installed you will be prompted to sign in.
- After you have logged in the system will provide you an activation code.
- Visit the activation webpage using any web or smartphone browser. www.nbc.com/activate
- Provide the code in the blank space there and tap on the ‘Continue’ button below.
- Follow the on-screen prompts next and you can complete the activation.
How to Activate NBC on Apple TV :
- In order to activate NBC on an iOS device open the App Store.
- Now type in ‘NBC’ in the search bar to look for the application.
- Click the ‘Install’ button on the preview page to get the app on your Apple TV device.
- Return to the home then launch the app.
- Sign in to your NBC account and you will be provided an activation code.
- Visit the activation page using any smartphone or computer browser. www.nbc.com/activate
- As the activation webpage opens enter the code in the respective field.
- Tap on the ‘Continue’ button below and follow the prompts to complete the activation process.
Also Read : Switch to Walmart Family Mobile Plans Online
Activate on Android TV :
- In order to activate your channel on an Android TV you need to turn on your device.
- Now open the Play Store then install it on your TV.
- Once the installation has been completed launch the app.
- Sign in when prompted and you will receive an activation code that displays on the screen.
- Open any browser and visit the activation webpage. www.nbc.com/activate
- As the webpage opens you need to enter the activation code in the blank box there.
- Tap ‘Continue’ and follow the prompts to complete the procedure.
This was all we could offer on the activation procedure. For assistance the user can connect with NBC Universal at their contact us webpage.