Netspend Skylight ONE Prepaid Paycard
Netspend Skylight ONE Prepaid PayCard, a complete and effective payroll program which is beneficial for both the employers and the employees, let the users activate the new cards that they received by mail online as well as access the card account virtually to manage it using all the features and tools of the Online Access service.
Skylight ONE Paycard serves more than just distributing paychecks to the employees as Skylight PayOptions Program assists in helping make the payroll paperless and cover the bases in enrollment, distribution, funding, management, etc. as well as give the employees a convenient way to receive their paychecks. By using Netspend into their business they can get the information they need
Netspend Skylight ONE Prepaid Paycard Features & Benefits
Skylight One Visa Prepaid Card or Prepaid Mastercard is issued by Axos Bank pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc or Mastercard International Incorporated. A brief list of Skylight ONE Paycard features is given below.
- Make your payroll system green and reduce environmental impact
- Cut fewer checks and streamline the payroll process
- Save cost with Direct Deposit instead of paper checks between $2.87 and $3.15 per transaction.
- Flexible enrollment process to enroll multiple employees at one-time through batch processing or update individual employees
- Multiple card distribution options to give the employees an instant issue pack to get them started or provide the information to Netspend to put personalized Skylight ONE Paycard in their hands.
- Fund employee accounts with a few clicks and distributes money to your employees online through the corporate portal
- Robust reporting tools to audit your program, create a personalized report, monitor account usages, run reports online, and many more.
- Use available value add features like Skyposit to fund accounts for one-time load or loads to multiple cards and submit to custom distribution groups, online wage statement to access employees data and run reports online
- Electronic W2 Statements formatted to current IRS requirements and available to all employees even to those who are not the part of the Skylight PayOptions program
- Stay in compliance with state wages and hour laws that govern payroll cards to help you meet your regulatory obligations
- Client service and support for issues and enhancements you need plus the Cardholder support for the employees
- Skylight Web Portal to manage your account and payroll program online like to oversee enrollment, funding, reporting, seamlessly integrate with the existing payroll, communicate through secure message system and many more.
- Fee-free access to 100% of wages through over the counter cash from more than 122,000 Visa or Mastercard member banks.
- No check-cashing fees; no waiting in line to cash checks; save time and cost both
- Access The Skylight Check, a paper check to withdraw the full funds in cash completely free from over 8800 locations
- Get cash back at the point of sale at participating merchants and through surcharge-free ATMs
- Use anywhere Visa Debit or Debit Mastercard is accepted
- Pay bills online without having to stand in line, purchase money orders or send money through the mail
- Funds are FDIC insured in FDIC member issuing bank
- Money management tools and features to track and control your spending
- Prescription savings cards to get discounts at participating pharmacies
- Online Account Center to check the balance, view recent transaction and manage the entire Skylight ONE Paycard conveniently over the web.
How to Activate Skylight ONE Pay Card Online
If you are an employee who got a new Skylight ONE Card, you can activate it online and gain the convenience of a Prepaid Debit Card with all the Skylight ONE PayCard Employee Cardmember benefits. To initiate the activation or registration procedure online, you will need to
- Visit www.netspend.com/skylightone
- Click on the blue “Activate/Register” button from the middle.
- To directly land on the Activation Page access www.skylightpaycard.com/account/activate
- Enter the Card Number and Security Code from your Skylight ONE Card in their respective fields
- Click on the “Continue” button.
Follow the on-screen instruction to complete the verification process and activate your Netspend Skylight ONE Visa or MasterCard Prepaid Debit Pay Card.
How to Register for Skylight ONE Card Online Account Access
After you activated the Skylight ONE Pay Card, you can register for Online Access to manage your card account from the secure Skylight online portal or through the mobile app anytime anywhere. It is a one-time process and can be done in a few simple steps such as
- Go to www.netspend.com/skylightone
- Click on the “Log In” button from the middle of your computer screen.
- Entering the ‘Account Login’ page scroll down and click on the “Register for Online Access” link at the bottom of the login section.
- Enter your 16-digit Skylight ONE Card Number and the Security Code from the back of the card
- Click the “Continue” button to find your account and set up the required login credentials for your Skylight ONE Card Online Account.
How to Log In Skylight ONE Pay Card Online Account
Once you create your Netspend Skylight ONE Visa or MasterCard Prepaid Card Online Access Account, you can log into it anytime as you wish to review your card account, check the balance, view the transaction, pay the bills and many more in. To log in,
- Visit www.netspend.com/skylightone and click the “Log In” button located in the middle to enter the Netspend Skylight ONE Online Account Center.
- Or go to the login page directly at www.skylightpaycard.com/account/login
- Enter the Username and Password that you created during the registration for online access in their respective fields.
- Select the “Remember username” checkbox if you want to store the login details to shorten the login process in the future on the same device.
- Click the “LOG IN” button to enter your Skylight ONE Card Online Account.
How to Recover Netspend Skylight ONE Paycard Online Account Login Info
It’s very easy to retrieve the username or reset the password if you forgot those login details of your Skylight ONE Card Online Account. To initiate the recovery procedure, all you need to do click on the “Forgot your username or password?” link as per your requirement and the following information.
To Find Username, you will need to input the Primary Cardholder’s Email Address and To Reset Password, submit the Username of your Skylight ONE Card Online Account and the Email Address of the primary cardholder.
Also Read : Login to Your ADP Total Pay Card Online Account
Netspend Skylight ONE Customer Service Phone Number: (888) 606-9800
Email Address: email@example.com
Fax: (888) 628-9125
PO Box 2136
Austin, TX 78768-2136