www.investordelivery.com – Investor Delivery EnrollmentLogin Guide
Enroll in Investor Delivery
Investor Delivery that provides distribution services for regulatory security holder communications invites the consumers to enroll in their services at www.investordelivery.com and replace conventional mailed investor information with electronic communications with no additional cost. Using the site the existing members can also maintain, update or cancel their enrollment profiles.
If you elect for the InvestorDelivery service and enroll in, you will receive an email containing links to the material associated with the security holder communications rather than physical delivery of the materials. Even when a distribution requires voting, you will be given instructions on how to vote your securities.
Enrollment in InvestorDelivery
In order to enroll or perform maintenance on your enrollment for electronic delivery, have your enrollment number which you received from your financial institution ready. Postal mail recipients need to see next to the label Enrollment Number or in the box next to the arrow. And the email recipients will locate the number next to the label Enrollment Number.
For activating new enrollments as well as updating or canceling your existing electronic delivery enrollment, you can follow the steps provided below:
- Visit the InvestorDelivery site at www.investordelivery.com
- Enter your 13 characters long Enrollment Number without any space in the specific field on the page
- Then if you are a first time user to enroll for the service or reactivating your enrollment, click the “Submit” button under the “Enrollment or Reactivation” section.
- The already existing users, who want to update or cancel their enrollment, enter their PIN in the box of “Enrollment Maintenance” section and hit the “Submit” button next to it.
Important info about InvestorDelivery
- The Enrollment will be effective immediately for all holdings in the specified account on an ongoing basis unless it is changed or canceled.
- Users require enrolling separately for each account of them if they have multiple accounts at the same financial institution.
- During a distribution, if your email address proves to be invalid, your enrollment will be canceled and you will receive a hard-copy of the materials or the paper notice of the availability of the materials.
- Even after the InvestorDelivery enrollment, users can request printed copy delivery from their broker, bank or directly from the issuing corporation or mutual fund.
- InvestorDelivery is a distribution agent for regulatory security holder information. So you cannot access your investment account through this service or site.
For questions about the service and assistance, contact Investor Delivery by email at