Rap NSLIJ Remote Login:
Rap NSLIJ Remote Login is an associate login platform for the Northwell Health workers. If you are employed at Northwell Health then you can sign in to your account at the website of the Rap NSLIJ.
Logging in the employee can view and access their employment-related information just from the comfort of their home or anywhere else. You can sign in using any computer or smartphone device. One simply needs to have a few things handy and they can login at ease. Here is a simple step by step guide to the login procedure. Read on and you can access your Northwell Health Employee Account.
What is the Rap NSLIJ Remote Login?
Northwell Health has developed the Rap NSLIJ Remote website for its associates. It is a remote access employee login system that lets the health care workers view all work-related data over the web.
To sign in one needs to simply visit the login webpage of the Northwell and provide their universal id and password to log in. However, if you are a new employee you may register for the remote access portal.
About Northwell Health:
Northwell Health is a non-profit healthcare organization that is the largest health care provider with over 74,000 employees. The company is an integrated health care company and has its headquarters located in New Hyde Park, New York United States. There are a total number of 23 hospitals and 800 outpatient facilities in Northwell Health.
How to Log into Rap NSLIJ Remote:
- For signing in the user needs to open the Rap NSLIJ Remote login website. vportal.northwell.edu
- As the webpage opens there is the log in the section at the center.
- Once you have found it out enter the Universal ID in the white space.
- Provide Password in the next blank box.
- Click on the ‘Log On’ button below and you will be logged in.
Also Read : Access to My WSU Wichita Online Account
Employees who aren’t able to recall their account login password would be unable to access their accounts. If you have lost the password no worries you can reset it following the steps below.
- Open the Rap NSLIJ Remote webpage to get started. vportal.northwell.edu
- Secondly, look for the login section which is at the middle of the page.
- Below it you will find a ‘Forgot my Password?’ URL.
- Click on it and the ESS Key Self-Service website opens.
- There you will see a password reset section. Enter the Universal ID in the respective space there.
- Click on the ‘Ok’ button below and you can set up a new password after your identity is verified.
Well, this was the end of the article. This was all we could offer on the Remote Access Login procedure. Once you have read the steps above you will be able to sign into your associate account with ease. In case one requires assistance with anything related to Northwell Health he/she can connect with the service desk on 24/7/365 at (516, 631, 718) 470-7272.