Texas Roadhouse Employee Account Login
Texas Roadhouse Employees can log in and access their employee account by a safe and secure Texas Roadhouse Employee web portal 24/7. By accessing this web portal and logging into their account, users can view the details of their paystub, download and print out their W2 and other job-related information.
Sign into TX RH Employee account
To access the account, you have to sign into it through the Texas Roadhouse Employee Portal. For that activity, you just require two pieces of information- username and password. The new users will be provided with the temporary login credentials which they can change after signing in and entering their account.
To complete the Texas Roadhouse Sign in process rightly, you can follow the steps provided below.
- Go to the TX RH Live web portal located at www.txrhlive.com
- Two languages, English and Spanish, are available to access the site. Choose the one which you would like the portal to be displayed in.
- Enter your Username (your last name and the last four digits of your SSN is the temporary username if you will sign in for the first time)
- And then enter the Password (for the first time users, it’s your birthday; input all the digits in MM/DD/YYYY format without any spaces)
- Click the “Sign On” button.
After logging in, you will be directed to change their username, create a new password and set up their security questions.
The existing users, who cannot recall their password, click the link of ‘Forgot Password’ posted below the Sign On button and submit their respective usernames. Then they will be instructed how to reset the password.
Former Employee Login
The former Texas Roadhouse employees click the “Are you a former Employee?” link on the TX RH Sign In page and need to provide the following information in order to find or log in their employee account.
- Last Name
- Last 6 digits of SSN
- Date of Birth
Other TX RH Live Info
- With their TX RH account, employees will get the notification of their W2 availability and they can receive an electronic copy, stored online all the time, of it from the website; no need to wait for the paper W2 to be mailed to them or worry for the lost hard copy.
- The payroll details of the ex-employees, who no longer work in TX RH, is available always online. They can access their last TX RH paystub and W2 form from it.
- Employees, who want to receive storm information or weather-related updates and seek any assistance for affecting by those, click the red ‘TXRH Storm Info’ button posted at the top of the Sign In tab.
- To contact the “Roadie Support” for assistance or to ask questions, call 1-855-698-7446