Connect McGraw-Hill Account Login :
McGraw-Hill Connect Account Login is one of the features the education company offers its users. If you have an active account you can sign in anytime and anywhere you wish. Once logged in the user can approach their account features just through an internet-connected device.
Users who haven’t yet signed up for an account can register. It is easy to access the web portal of McGraw-Hill. You need to have a few things handy and you are ready to go. Read on and you can find a step by step guide to the login procedure.
McGraw-Hill Connect Portal Overview :
McGraw-Hill Connect is an online portal developed for higher education and learning. If you are an account holder at McGraw-Hill then you can log in at the website of McGraw-Hill. It is an educational connect system that features a tool kit of learning resources.
Once signed in you can learn with flexibility and unlock the potential with a diverse student population. In order to use McGraw-Hill one needs to log into their account using the directions provided by the provider.
How to Log into McGraw-Hill Connect :
- For signing in the user must visit the McGraw-Hill Connect webpage. connect.mheducation.com
- As the webpage opens there is a sign in the section at the centre labelled ‘Connect – Sign In’.
- Once you have found it enter the Email in the respective space.
- Type in your Password in the box below.
- Click on the ‘Sign In’ button and you will be logged in.
Forgot Password for Mcgraw-Hill Connect :
- Navigate to the McGraw-Hill Connect Login website. connect.mheducation.com
- Secondly locate the login section which is at the centre.
- Click on ‘Forgot password?’ link found just below the Sign In button.
- Now a new website opens that features the password reset section.
- Enter the email address linked to your account then tap ‘Submit’.
- You will be shown the security questions next.
- Provide answer to the questions and you can set up a new password.
Also Read : XPO Logistics Employee Login
How to Register Mcgraw-Hill Connect Account :
- To register at McGraw one needs to navigate to the website of the education provider. my.mheducation.com/login
- As the webpage opens look at the top and there is a section labelled ‘Create Student Account’.
- Once you have located it enter the following information:
- Email address
- Create a password
- Confirm password
- First name
- Last name
- Set up a security question and answer and select a school.
- Check the box below to confirm that you have read and agree to the terms and conditions.
- Tap the ‘Create Account’ button below and you can access your account.
How to Log into Pre K-12 :
- To sign in the user needs to navigate to the Pre K-12 website. my.mheducation.com/login
- Next, look at the centre and there is a section labelled ‘Please Login’.
- Provide the Username or Email in the respective field.
- Enter Password in the box below.
- Click the ‘Log In’ button and you will be directed to the account management console.
Forgot Password :
- For password recovery open the Pre K-12 Login page. my.mheducation.com/login
- Look below the login section which is at the centre and there is a ‘Forgot your password?’ link.
- Click on it and a new webpage opens.
- Provide the username or email address in the blank spaces.
- Tap on the ‘Email Password Reset’ button below.
- Now you will receive password reset instructions via email.
- To recover username open login website. my.mheducation.com/login
- Now click the ‘Forgot your username?’ link below the login section.
- Enter the email address associated with your account there.
- Tap on ‘Email Username’ button below.
- You will get a new username via email.
This was all we could offer on the login procedure. If you have gone through the steps above you can access your Connect McGraw account with ease. For assistance call the help centre on 1 (800) 338-3987.