www.kroger.com/checkGiftCardBalance – Kroger Gift Card Balance CheckGift Card
How to Check Kroger Gift Card Balance :
Kroger is one of the largest grocery stores chain located in America. If you are a resident of the American South or Midwest, then you might know about the Kroger stores. In order to know about Kroger, we have to start from the beginning. In 1883, Karney Kroger started this company. Currently, they have over 5,500 stores throughout the country. As for revenue, Kroger is the largest supermarket chain in the country. It is considered the 18th largest company and 2nd largest retailer company throughout the country. Kroger is one of the first chains that strictly monitor product quality and testing standards. They also came up with many innovations which make an impact daily. They own many other superstores and groceries, such as the Teeter, Fred Meyer, Dillon’s, and Smith’s.
About Kroger Gift Card :
Kroger Gift Card represents a prepayment for goods and fuels available at the Kroger Family Companies, such as the Coops, Dillon’s, Foods Co., Baker’s Barclay Jewelers, Owen’s, etc. These gift cards are issued by Kroger Co., an Ohio corporation.
How to Check Kroger Gift Card Balance :
There are several methods to check your Kroger Gift Card balance. You can check your balance online, by phone, or in person. You can follow these methods below to check your Kroger Gift Card balance:
Check Kroger Gift Card Balance Online:
You can check your Kroger Gift Card balance online. You will require your gift card number and pin to check the balance. You can follow these simple steps below to check your Gift Card balance:
- Firstly, you need to click on this link www.kroger.com/checkGiftCardBalance.
- Then, on the required field, you have to provide your gift card number and PIN.
- After that, you have to click on the Check Balance Now option.
- It will show you your Kroger Gift Card balance.
Check Kroger Gift Card Balance by Phone:
You are also allowed to check your Kroger Gift Card balance over your phone. You can contact the Kroger Gift Card department at 1-866-822-6252 to check your balance. You can speak with someone or follow the automated call service to check your Kroger Gift Card balance.
Check Kroger Gift Card Balance via Kroger Cashier :
You can visit any of your nearest Kroger locations to check your Gift Card balance. You have to give the gift card to the cashier and ask the cashier for your balance. The customer care desk can also assist you to check your gift card balance.
How to Get a Kroger Gift Card :
In order to apply for the Kroger Gift Card, you have to follow these simple steps below:
- Firstly, you need to click on this link giftcards.kroger.com.
- Then, you have to choose the Kroger Gift Card from the list.
- On the next page, you have to choose between eGift Card or Physical Gift Card.
- Then, you need to choose your gift card balance between $10 to $100.
- You have to provide the recipient’s name and contact details in the next step.
- Choose the quantity for the gift card and click on the Add to Cart option.
- After that, you can simply follow the on-screen guideline to apply for the Kroger Gift Card.
Also Read : Register Your Fuel Everywhere Gift Card Online
How to Apply for Kroger Gift Card in Bulk :
If you like to purchase Kroger Gift Card in bulk, then you have to follow these simple steps:
- You have to click on this link corporategiftcards.kroger.com.
- There, you need to click on the Get Approved option.
- Then, simply log in to your account, using your registered email address / User Name and Password.
- Once you logged in to your account, then you have to follow the on-screen instructions.
After you apply, they will review your business or organization and inform you in 1-2 days with the decision. Then, you can apply for the Kroger Gift Card in bulk.
How to Redeem Kroger Gift Card
You can use your Kroger gift card at the time of purchase Kroger. Simply give your gift card to the cashier at the time of checkout. You just have to follow the prompts to complete your payment using your Kroger Gift Card. Your purchased amount will be deducted from your Kroger Gift Card.
Kroger Gift Card Terms and Conditions
- You can use your Kroger Gift Card at the participating Kroger Family Companies.
- This gift card has no expiration date and does not charge any fees.
- If you lost your gift card, it will be replaced with the remaining value.
- You cannot redeem your Kroger’s Gift Card for Kroger’s Family of Companies, Pickup, Delivery, or Ship purchases.
Kroger Contact Info
If you have any queries about the Kroger Gift Card, then you can contact the customer service department at 1-800-KRO-GERS (1-800-576-3477). The customer service is available Monday to Friday from 7 am to Midnight and Saturday and Sunday from 7 am to 9:30 pm, EST.
Reference Link :