www.odfl4us.com – Log into Old Dominion Freight Line AccountLogin Guide
Old Dominion Freight Line Account
Old Dominion Freight Line offers their customers to access the ODFL4Me account online and get more features and functions of the services. Once they are registered and signed in for ODFL4Me, they will have a lot of management tools and options to utilize that can surely make their tasks simple, easy and more convenient.
Using this web services, the OD consumers can pay invoices over the internet; access to enhanced tracking, customizable reports; view documents, interactive bill of landing, customized rate estimate for their specific pricing program, and more.
Old Dominion Freight Line Customer Registration
To access all the features and benefits of Old Dominion Freight Line, the current OD customers need to sign up for ODFL4Me and create an online account. For the registration, you can follow the steps provided below:
Visit Old Dominion Freight Line site at www.odfl.com
Click the “sign up” link from the top right of the homepage. Or, you can do that through the “register” link posted near left-hand side at the bottom of the page. After that, you will be navigated to the ‘Customer Registration’ page. To be registered, you have to provide some of your customer and contact details such as:
- Customer Number
- Postal Code
- Email Address
Create your new account’s Username and Password that must include 6 to 10 non-special characters. Select a security question from the drop-down list (Mother’s Maiden Name, Favorite Restaurant, Month Born, Favorite Movie and Pet’s Name are the available options to choose) and type the answers.
Click the red “Register” button from the right bottom corner of the page to complete your registration request.
To confirm the registration information you provide, a Customer Service representative will contact you within the next business day. Until the confirmation has been completed, your username, as well as the account, will not be activated.
Log into ODFL4Me Account
Once your registration is confirmed and complete, you will receive a confirmation email with the required instructions to the email address you provided earlier when you signed up for ODFL4Me. Now your account should be activated and ready to be accessed.
- To log in go to the above-mentioned Old Dominion Freight Line website.
- Click the “sign in” link next to ‘sign up’ from the top right of the page.
- Enter your ODFL4Me User ID and Password in their respective fields.
- Click the “Login” button to enter the account.
Those, who have forgotten their ODFL4Me account password, can reset it. For that, you need to
- Visit the ODFL4Me Sign In page.
- Enter the User ID
- Click the “Reset Password” button and you will receive the online instruction on how you can reset the password.
If you forgot the email address associated with your ODFL4Me Account. Submit ODFL4Me Username and the reset link will be sent to your ODFL registered email address. In case, your email address is changed, you need to contact the Customer Service.
Also Read: DeVry Student Login
System Requirements to access ODFL4US
- Access the ODFL site with Google Chrome for the best user experience.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer versions 8, 9, 10, Firefox, and Safari iOS versions 7 and lower are some other supported browsers
- Must have Adobe Acrobat Reader 8.1 or higher installed
ODFL4Me Features and Benefits
As an ODFL4Me account user, you can access all the ODFL4Me functions and benefits. Some of them are:
- Shipment Tracing: Trace your shipment by Pro, PO, BOL, or, Load Number and get real-time status info
- Pickup Request: Create a fright pickup request and it will be immediately routed to your nearest ODFL Service Center
- Bill of Lading (BOL): Create your BOL and save your personal consignees and shippers for later use. In addition, you can print the BOL, shipping labels for your packages and pallets; email those, maintain your stored shipper, consignees, and commodity lists; save the BOL as a template to reuse and reprint.
- Pay Invoice Online: The website is SSL encrypted. So, you can use your credit card securely for freight invoice payment and the transaction is immediately verified and applied to your account.
- Customized Rate Estimate: Get estimated freight charge based on your custom pricing rates and standard transit time for the shipment.
- Rate Reference History: Retrieve any rate estimate of past 30 days with the reference number
- View and Download Reports: Select the date range and sort the information of your inbound and outbound shipment and download the report as a spreadsheet.
Apart from these, there are a lot of benefits such as claim filing and status, transit time information by email, add multiple account number to one ODFL4Me Account and many more.
About Old Dominion Freight Line
Old Dominion Freight Line is a North Carolina based less than truckload shipping company providing regional, inter-regional, and national LTL service and logistics services including ground and air expedited transportation, chain consulting, truckload brokerage, container delivery etc. Founded in 1934, the company has currently 233 service centers with around 41,000 tractor and trailers.
For any question regarding ODFL4Me, dial the customer service number, 1-800-235-5569
To contact Old Dominion Freight Line for more information, call at 1-800-432-6335, extension 5802.