Log into Bank of America Money Network Account
The employees, who are enrolled in the Money Network Services by their employers and received their Money Network Card and Checks issued by Bank of America N.A., can activate the service to access the funds on the account and register for online access to take advantage of all the tools and benefits of the free online service such as check the account balance and transaction history sign up for automatic balance alerts, keep track of the account activity and more.
The Bank of America Money Network Services login site is provided by First Data Corporation and it can be accessed 24 hours a day 7 days a week anywhere.
Bank of America Money Network Account Funds Access
The net pay funds of the employees will be created to their Money Network Account on each payday. Only the employers can load funds to your account and you can access your money through your Money Network Card and Check.
Access funds using BOI Money Network Card
Using the Money Network Card, you can access cash as per your daily limits at ATMs nationwide, Visa member banks and Point of Sale transactions. The card itself and enrolling is free although the fees could apply depending on your card usage. Check a fee schedule listing all applicable fees that may apply in your Money Network Welcome Packet.
Access funds using BOI Money Network Check
Money Network Check can be cashed up to the total account balance or written to pay bills. To utilize the check, you can call the Money Network Customer Service at the phone number on the back of your Money Network Card and follow the automated voice response service. A transaction number is issued and the whole funds will be transferred from your Money Network Account to the Check.
Bank of America Money Network Service Benefits and Features
- Unlimited fund withdrawals at 16M Bank of America locations and 55M Allpoint ATMs.
- Withdrawals at participating banks that accept Visa Debit Card for free
- Make everyday purchases in-stores, online or over the phone
- Receive cash backs at the point of sale transactions offered by the merchant
- Pay bills online with Money Network Card by directly visiting biller’s website
- No credit or background check to avail a Money Network Card
- Not required to have a minimum balance on your Money Network Account
- No fee for inactivity on the account
- Use and re-order Money Network Checks for free
- Free automated customer service, online access to account information and many more
Bank of America Money Network Service Activation
To access you Money Network funds and account information online or over the automated telephone system, you must activate the service and create a new PIN.
For the activation process, keep your Money Network Welcome Packet that you received in the mail handy and dial the number on the back of your Money Network Card or call the Customer Service at 1-800-845-8683.
BOI Money Network Online Account Registration
The employees with Bank of America Money Network Prepaid Card are provided with a safe and, secure web portal to access their Money Network Account conveniently. To access the service, first, they must complete the registration procedure and validate their account. For register,
- Go to https://moneynetwork.bankofamerica.com
- Click the “First Time Users: Register Now” link at the bottom of the ‘Sign In’ tab on the right side of the page.
- Enter your 16 or 19 digit Money Network Card Number without spaces or dashes in the provided field on the page.
- Select the expiration date (Month and Year) from your Money Network card
- Click the “Enter” button and follow the onscreen instructions and complete all the 5 steps in order to set up your Money Network Online Account.
Sign In to BOI Money Network Online Account
After you have successfully registered and created your online Money Network Account to access it over the web, you can follow the short guide provided below to log in and enter that account.
- Visit the same registration page at https://moneynetwork.bankofamerica.com
- Navigate to the blue ‘Cardholder Sign-in’ section on the right-hand side of your screen.
- Enter your Money Network Online Account User ID and Password in their respective fields.
- Click the “Sign In” button to view the balance, transaction history, and access all other information regarding your Money Network service
To retrieve your Money Network Online User ID or reset the Password, click the “Forgot my User ID” or “Forgot my Password” link which is applicable, and provide the following information.
If you forgot your User ID, you will need
- The 16 or 19 digit Money Network Card Number
- And Password
And if you will be required resetting Password, input
- Your User ID or 16 or 19 digit Money Network Card Number
- And the Card Expiration Date
Bank of America Money Network Locator
The BOI Money Network users can search and find the nearby free check cashing and surcharge-free ATMs locations where they can cash Money Network Checks for free, reload card and withdraw cash.
You can use the tool anytime as per your requirement without creating or logging into your Money Network online account. To utilize Bank of America Money Network Locator,
- Visit BOI Money Network site at https://moneynetwork.bankofamerica.com
- Click the “Locate: ATMs/Banks/Store” near the right-hand corner above the ‘Cardholder Sign-in’
- Enter your address, city, or zip code in the search bar to start searching.
Bank of America Money Network Customer Service Number at 1-800-845-8683
To contact Money Network Service by mail, write to:
Money Network Account Services
5565 Glenridge Connector, N.E. Mail Stop GH 52
Atlanta, Georgia 30342
Also Read: Key2Benefits Card Account Access